Wednesday, April 2, 2014

not a fake person!!!....

I think sometimes that if you are nice to people a lot of them tend to think you are a fake person..I guess it's because there's not too many nice people in the world sometimes...there's good and bad there will always be....but I think people need to believe that there really are NICE people in the world like me...I think I am a really nice person and I don't judge people or things like that...

it's not fair I don't think to say someone is not who they are when they know who they are in their heart...and that's true for a lot people....It hurts my feelings sometimes when people go around saying I'm fake just because I am so nice...they don't know who I am and I will be really nice to them and they will roll their eyes or something and say:"yeah right" or something tacky like that to me when I am speaking to them face to face....

really hurts my feelings...when clearly I am speaking face to face with someone and they stand there and do the whole snobby attitude...but oh well it's their loss because they don't know a good girl when they see one....

I don't judge people for anything at all they do ever...so don't treat someone someway because of how you think they are when you don't know them....

they say I judge people? I don't judge people...they say I like this? or I like that? or I do this? or I do that??? uh hello?! when I laugh the whole time because they don't know me at all...

I must be really boring for people to make up all that stuff about me...haha..probably because I really am that boring..and I don't care.

this girl--ME...ummm..never have been any of those things they think I am or want me to be...keep on daydreaming...sorry to ruin your fairytale daydream that I'm the way you wish I was...

I laugh about all the stupid rumors and lies saying I do drugs or I'm in love with so and so, or I'm having a baby, or I'm gay..or I have 20 kids...

listen:Attention everybody!!!

i'm not gay and I never have been. 
I don't have any kids and I don't want any.
i never have done any drugs..(people shouldn't do drugs)
I've never slept around with anyone.
I don't want to be married.

I don't judge people for any of those things.

jealous, jealous, jealous of me...

so sick of this smalltown crapola....*eyeroll*

some people have way too much time on their hands to sit around and make up lies about stupid idiotic stuff...I just laugh at it...

because I am not and never will be who you want me to be...I am my own person and that is a good sweet nice person who never judges people or thinks bad of people I don't even know.

love ya.




No comments:

Post a Comment