Thursday, April 10, 2014

i love music.....

I just really wanna thank everybody for what they did for me yesterday..I love you all and a million billion hugs from me to you...because I was getting sick and feeling really bad...you have saved my life!!!....I really appreciate that I didn't know what to do!!! I am so THANKFUL for you all!!! thank you Daddy.

I really love music I always have....I like all kinds of songs and I like to try to figure out what the song means..what the lyrics are saying...because they all tell a story about something in life...but some songs I just don't like and I just don't like the type of music or the singers....everybody's different in their favorite types of music and singers....

I'd like to say I like all kinds of music but I just really don't like all kinds...I have my favorites and that's how everyone is I suppose....I like to sing too and everyone has always said that I am a good singer...but I don't know if  I am really...I'm not gonna brag on myself or anything like that..

something I like to do is sing karaoke someday i'll buy a karaoke machine....you always have to find your key and learn the song first and practice makes perfect...I have years of practice singing and I've never had a voice lesson but if you wanna sing you should try it and learn the songs first and take voice lessons if you want to..but I've never had a voice lesson at all...so I guess I am blessed with a good singing voice....

you should pick out a few songs and listen to them on a mp3 player or ipod and sing along then go buy the karaoke audio track music to learn it...then sing it with or without the music first then keep singing along til it sounds almost like the real song...just be on key and everything...I think I could teach some people to sing karaoke..i just have to learn the song first myself if I don't know it...

I just like to sing because it makes me feel better when I'm scared and stressed out...yes, I'm a nerd..lol

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment