Monday, April 28, 2014

electronics.....

Since the weather has warmed up it feels great to get out of the house as much as I can...Sooooooo TIRED of staying home so much...I feel like I should get out more and enjoy town and being around my grandparents and other family....it's good to leave the house and explore the world sometimes...lol

I usually like to stay home but I get kinda antsy staying home so much since I haven't seen many of my friends anymore...I know they are busy and I'm just a country girl stuck out in the middle of nowhere....haha...they have busy lives I know...

finally figured out how to set the dvd player with my tv..it gets rather complicated when you have so many cords to work with and plug into the tv....I need a blu ray player like everyone else it seems but I'm happy with this good old dvd player...

watching the dvd seasons  of 24  tv series) my favorite tv show ever!!!...it's really good like a movie actually...I don't have all the season yet..i just have 3, 6, 7, 8....funny I know...I have just found those so far they are sort of tough to find in the stores...but I will try to collect all of them..i will sleep better now getting to watch 24....

going target practicing again with my other family...

thinking of painting the house gray ? or white ? or ?...something calm and cool....

btw, I hate cellphones..using my old one again...I HATE CELLPHONES...never can get them to work....

nite nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment