Wednesday, April 23, 2014

worrying for no reason...

Right now I want to talk about how worried I get about everything all the time and I do worry for no reason..I worry so much I have had an ulcer before that lasted for quite awhile..i was worrying about my family and missing them more than I could stand...crying is ok but it's not good for anybody to cry so much over silly things.

I suppose it's ok to miss people and worry about them all the time but too much is not good for anyone..time and how far away they are really upsets me and everyone who loves someone in their family or even their life...

I tend to worry so much that I get myself worked up into an anxiety and I will sometimes cry about that stupid silly stuff and be insecure...when I know it will all be ok..and someday I will get to see them even if its not going to be right now I have faith that God will see me through my upset feeling...I don't know why humans have to feel so much..i wish I could be numb to a lot of things in life just like the cows in the pasture they sure don't sit around chewing their hay and wondering about stupid things in life I'm sure or over analyzing EVERYTHING all the time like I do.

I have a lot of people who do love me and care about me and I know they do it's just so tough when you can't be with them all the time.

I think I need to just accept how things are and go on with my life the best way I can right now..so when I feel hurt I just go on, it's all I can do...i hope I don't go crazy feeling so much and missing so much..but I know I have God to get me through all things in life...he's always with me...when I am scared.I found this bible passage from a relative who told me about it this morning...it helps me...maybe it will help someone else.

so as of today I will NOT worry so much and everyday I will continue to get better.


Luke 12:24-34

Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds!  Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life ?  Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?  "Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.  If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you, O you of little faith!  And do not set your heart on what you will eat or drink; do not worry about it.  For the pagan world runs after all such things, and your Father knows that you need them.  But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well.  "Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.  Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will not be exhausted, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys.  For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

No comments:

Post a Comment