Thursday, April 17, 2014

cloudy day....

I like cloudy days, the sun is good, but cloudy days are prettier...lol

Tried setting up my tv earlier today with my dvd player to see if it will be compatible..can't find the directions so I guess I will look online for the answers to all my tv questions...help.

Fed my baby calf Stormy today and she is really growing..i think she is going to be a really good heifer..she's gaining weight and she is getting 14% creep pellets and I have cut her powdered milk bottle back to half in the morning and half in the evening....so I think she is going to be a really good heifer when she gets older...she's really pretty too and she is friendly and likes to be petted...she still needs to buy me a new set of ear phones for my music player..Haha!!!

been playing computer games on my laptop at night when I can't sleep still not sleeping well maybe I will tonight if it will rain a lot.

nite nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment