Thursday, April 3, 2014

funny cat....

I almost forgot about what Punkin Cat did the other day...he always brings things to me he finds in the house..Today he brought me a dish scraper that you wash dishes with...anyway he picked it up in his mouth and brought it to me and put it on my bed and went to sleep...
 
he carries a little ball around in his mouth and he plays fetch with it just like a dog!!!...haha!!!...I laugh myself silly about that cat....he's always finding things around the house to bring me..he steals my hairbands and anything else he can find and that cat even steals things in the kitchen if you leave food sitting around you turn around and it's gone...

because that cat steals everything that's food and hides it in another room and eats it...Punkin Cat is always making a big mess somewhere...

love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment