Wednesday, April 16, 2014

whatever....

My baby calf Stormy chewed my music player cord this morning I was listening to music and I wasn't paying any attention and she chewed on the cord and damaged it..Haha!!!...it still works but I know it's going to short out..woah is me.....I will have to buy me one soon they aren't expensive at all.

Bought a new nail polish called Cinderella its a pale light blue with sparkles..really pretty like her dress in the cartoon.

ate at long john silvers today...I really like that greasy stuff...lol...my favorite is the fish but I like that cider vinegar the best on it...I know it's not healthy but I love that stuff every now and then..i like all kinds of stuff to eat..i get very sick feeling if I don't eat on time at 11am...I feel weak and yucky...I probably need a vitamin.

excited to get my hair cut but kinda nervous....I think everybody gets nervous about stupid things.I know I do..I've just been really tired lately and not sleeping good anymore..i wish I could just sleep normal again.

Not celebrating Easter this year with anyone I guess no family or friends..i have a million billion things I could plan for Easter dinner, decorate, and play stupid games and be a nerd but oh well..there will be other holidays I know when I can be with my family...

oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment