Saturday, April 12, 2014

new blue shoes sometime....

Soooo windy out there today..i wish I could turn the wind off....lol...Finally got to see my brother today...sure was nice to talk to him after a few weeks of not seeing him....he's been very busy with his job I know...

been feeling a little better i just get over emotional when I have PMS...Haha...it makes a girl feel sad, stressed, angry and cry a lot....I hate that....I think too much about dumb things that annoy me or worry me...I'm silly...I guess.

Still trying to figure out how I'm going to keep using the oven since the weather has turned warmer...won't be using the oven much this summer...it heats the house up too much..don't need all those sugary things anyway...not til it gets cooler weather again I suppose....lol..I have cooked all those sugary things when the air is cooler in the mornings so the house won't heat up but anyway you know how that goes.

in the summer I wish it was -2 outside and in the winter I wish it was in the 70's like spring...I think spring is my favorite season but I also like Fall....I like pumpkins, Halloween and all that fun stuff...

still want to buy me some new nikes..I want some more blue ones or in the blue-ish color wheel..I've always wanted a turquoise/blue pair of nikes so I finally found the pair I have now these are a few years old and kinda getting stained...tried cleaning them but cow lots aren't good for blue nikes!!!..oops.

was good to drive today.

love you Dad.



No comments:

Post a Comment