Friday, April 25, 2014

nerd slush....

Went with Grandparents today to help take them to Dr. appointments....I love them so much!!!

Bought a sonic slush called Blue Raspberry Nerd slush!!!...haha...it's blue and has nerd candy in it...I have to laugh at myself because I am a nerd..so I guess it's good for nerds......and nerds who like the color blue, like me!!!...haha.

got my haircut the other day...it' so nice to finally get it cut and my head feels lighter....not so weighed down with all that hair because I have really thick strong hair and the beautician told me that too..she was really sweet and down to earth...she didn't try to sell me a billion hair care products or anything like that and she was very helpful and gave me hair instruction on how to use a flat iron the right way to not damage my hair.....really helpful she took the time to show me that..Thanks!

went target practice shooting..i did really good my cousin told me(on the other side of my family)...her husband was really detailed in his instruction on gun safety and taught me a lot about how to use a gun and fire and be careful how I used the gun and pointed it at targets...it was really a lot of fun for me to learn about that...I learned a lot more than I ever have before about guns and gun safety...

it's a good thing to learn new things everyday.....it can be helpful in the future if you ever need to use a gun to protect yourself---being a single girl lots of girls need to be able to survive on their own and have ways to protect themselves from harm...

I do not own a gun.....my family members have guns...I'm  really interested in target practicing and shooting at water bottles filled with water and watching them disintegrate into pieces....had a lot of fun!!!

thinking about painting the outside of the house soon...sick of this color.ideas ideas...


No comments:

Post a Comment