Tuesday, April 15, 2014

stress = buy a coloring book....

Been kinda stressed out lately not sleeping too good..considering how things are....

I've been working on word search puzzle books and today I bought a coloring book...haha!!!...yeah I know go ahead and laugh but I don't care...coloring is fun and I love to color....I had a bunch of old crayons I had a few years back and I am using them....

I bought a Disney princess coloring book it has Little Mermaid in it..my favorite! If I could ever be a mythical creature in a storybook I would be a mermaid..i love the water and I love to swim!!!...lol...

coloring is fun it makes me calm down just being creative and working in things.I love to color with and choose the colors..lots of people of all ages like to color I know I do....so when you get stressed out or need to calm down color in a coloring book with crayons or paint something...be creative.

my mind gets stressed a lot from other things in my life..so when I get upset I listen to my music player or play games on the computer, work word search puzzle books, or now color in a coloring book...I think it's good to color..keeps your mind focused on colors not words so much and it makes my mind calm down and forget all I worry about.

yes, I'm a worrier....but I gotta work on that.

excited to go target practicing soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment