Wednesday, April 9, 2014

it's ok....

It just breaks my heart when I can't see people I love because I miss them so much...I miss so many people in my life and I start to cry about it and I cry a while then I start to laugh when I think about something silly they say or do....because I know I can't see them it just hurts me to know I can't see them for a while..

I need so many people in my life right now and I know I can't be around them or see them because they are busy in their lives with other things and I'm not able to be around them at all...somedays I wish I could just get in a car and go see them and just hug them and tell them how much I miss them and I love them...

I miss some of the people in my family too because I'm not able to see them because they are so busy and I miss my brother, cousins, uncle B. and my Dad...also....it's gonna be ok I just miss them a lot and I wish I could see them all the time...I just get upset about things like that and I miss my friends soooooo much because they are all busy too.

everything will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment