Wednesday, April 9, 2014

letter to a friend....

I have this friend that I have been friends with since I was in high school...I haven't been able to see her in a while and I know she's probably busy with her work and I hope she's doing just fine...because I miss her and her mother and little brother and sister....

I hope everything is ok with them because I've been busy helping take care of my grandparents....I know she went through the same thing and she would understand....

so if you ever see this accidentally just know I miss you all and I think about you all the time and I am praying for you.....because sometimes we worry for no reason....God makes all things possible....

I know you're too busy to call me but I just wanna tell you everything will be ok..

I miss my other friends S. and K. hope you will see this too.
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment