Tuesday, April 8, 2014

i love cowboy stuff....

Something happened yesterday to one of my baby calves and I got upset over it but now I'm fine..it's just the cattle business and I know I have to "Cowgirl up" to be strong over this kinda stuff....I have to laugh about the things I get so upset about and just go on...

I even have a sign in my room that says "Cowgirl Up" and I bought that to remember that I need to be like my Dad when I get scared or upset because for a long time he had this sign on his back window of his truck that said "Cowboy Up" in white letters...and I bought that decoration that says "Cowgirl Up" for my bedroom because I was real sick with my kidney infection for quite a while and I had to stay in bed a lot so when I kept getting sick I would look at that decoration and remember to be tough about being sick and scared because it reminded me of my DadChad.....and it worked!!!

I stopped being scared and worried the whole time, because I would look at that decoration and I would remember to stay strong, be tough, and not be afraid because I wasn't able to see him all the time for a while and I missed him.

so everytime I looked at that sign I would think of my Dad and know I was going to be ok...I love him more than anything in this world for saving my life....because he has.....I will always take care of him too.....just like my great grandma did....

anyway, been wanting to watch some cowboy movies.

tired of stupid mouthy people from my hillbilly hometown..yawn...

all the while they mouth at me, lie about me, I laugh because I just get that much tougher like my Dad and all the other cowboys in my family....All my guy cousins and those girl cousins who care about me (my Favorite cousin A.W.T.(that I annoyed the other day on the phone because I was spooked) and my Uncles B. and  L....and my grandparents...because I think of them and I know it's ok to be tough....

so thanks for talking to me A.W.T. because I'm not scared anymore and I hope you know that I love you.....and i appreciate you too!!! I'm ok...I hope....lol.

about this cowboy movie stuff I've been wanting to watch, I really need to find a good cowboy movie an old one or a new one don't matter because that's my favorite kinda movie to watch is old western like Gene Autry and Roy Rogers.....and I think i'd like all the new ones too....so I need to find some of those to watch with my Dad and other family and friends....

I haven't had time to watch many movies, but maybe I will have time to catch up on all that stuff sometime because right now my life has too much crap in it...I wanted to see one in the theater a while ago but didn't get to....and there's other movies I'd like to see but I just haven't had time.

I think I saw my Dad yesterday...I think that was that silly!!!...I miss him and I love him..hope to see you soon Dad.

hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment