Thursday, April 3, 2014

my favorite color....

I'm thinking about painting my bedroom and moving rooms...I'm getting so bored with my bedroom.It's too dark and getting old..same room everyday...I need a change...And change is always good....

I think it's good to change up things all the time and paint things different and different colors...I LOVE to decorate and paint...I'm really good at that kinda creative stuff...I know how to match colors and pick out decorations all that kind of home interior stuff...it should match your personality and things you like...

everything I like is cowboy stuff that's me!!! :)

decorating and painting are 2 of my favorite things to do and think about....I like to go to the stores and pick out colors and paint samples and match them to decorations and things like that.

I've always loved colors and I like all kinds of colors to match your personality..everybody has different colors that are their favorite mine is BLUE of course!!!...everybody knows that I love Blue it's my good luck color!!! and my favorite...that's why I have the color Blue with me at all times...on a shirt or somewhere with me, any color of blue in the blue color wheel...all those watery blues or turquoises..all in the blue color wheel....

Blue is a happy and a calm color...it makes me feel calm to see the color blue because it makes me realize that everything is going to be ok.....Some colors are too bright and make me nervous or feel weird because it's a known fact that colors do affect your mood....I've read up on that stuff years ago...that's how I knew blue was for me....color of the sky and the ocean...water and air I guess...

Been thinking about my Dad...I love you DadChad.

No comments:

Post a Comment