Saturday, April 19, 2014

festival....

Went to the Rattlesnake Festival yesterday for a while...It was ok..i didn't see anything that really was worth seeing that I wanted to buy or anything.I did see some bracelets that were cute for $2 but I didn't buy any because the guy was kinda rude or I don't know what his problem was...he was just trying to sell his things there at his booth and it was kinda annoying...so anyhow I don't need any new bracelets from him anyway.

Everything at festivals can get kinda pricey and I bought a lemonade for $5 and I could make lemonade that tastes better than that but oh well I just like lemonade and I like it to taste a certain way....it was kinda like it was out of a bottle with lemons thrown in it...haha..don't wanna upset these people I was just kinda disappointed.

I did go look at the snakes in the "snake pit" and it was ok but the snakes were snakes and it was ok to see them but I expected them to be different looking and not so small..they were young I suppose I was wanting to see the older snakes in the pit...I'm not scared of rattlesnakes but if I was outside and one chased me I would be VERY scared and run away because they are very poisonous and can hurt you...fangs that they bite you with are what have poison and those things terrify me they are so spooky looking....

it's kinda funny I went to the festival all about snakes and I am rather scared of them!!!...lol..

would have been better if I could have went with all of my family..but oh well that's how things have to be right now I hope things get better.

I didn't even get anything to eat from the vendors and I didn't buy anything goofy or silly and that's what most people do..but I didn't...I don't know why I really went other than to get out of the house....

No comments:

Post a Comment