Thursday, April 10, 2014

be a lady........

Been a kinda hot day..can't believe it's already this hot in April...it will be time to go swimming before too long..if I can find a good place to swim...I've always loved to go swim since I was little tiny baby....

spent time today feeding my animals....it was sooooo hot my little calf started drinking a lot of water and I have too!..i always drink lots of water but I have to have a lot of water to keep my kidneys filtering right..they get to hurting me when I start to drink icy slushy drinks in the summer so I need to keep that in mind...

been thinking today also about all the people who protect you when you are around town or around home all the people who are there to keep you safe when you are defenseless or need help in the middle of nowhere....and they can be friends who love you, family who loves you and law enforcement like local police departments because I was thinking today that a lot of those guy have saved my life at least a billion times and I probably don't even know them....and I just wanna tell those guys thanks for that....it's gotta be a stressful job and I know sometimes they probably don't know what the next day will be like....always wondered how people work in stressful jobs like that and protect people they don't even know!!!...I think that's really cool that they have a job putting their lives on the line like that for someone they don't even know or maybe do know.....that's brave.

I hope people never judge me for how my hillbilly kinfolk from my hometown have treated people...because I'm not like that and I don't act like that so I don't ever want people to throw me into the same category as them...because I get kinda upset about that sometimes and I think people judge me for how they act(because they have before, people I don't even know have said mean tacky hateful things to my face my whole life) and I don't need to go around apologizing for how many people's lives they have ruined or anything....but I think I always need to...so don't ever judge someone you don't even know just because they are kin to people who act tacky or ruin things for everybody because it really hurts when people do that to you....

I'm a great person and I have NEVER behaved like they all have, I am a lady and I am tired of being looked at like the trashy nasty people they all are...it really hurts me bad and always has....I will NEVER be like them and I am proud of myself for that too and I know the rest of my family that loves me is very proud of me too for being a lady and respecting myself..and everyone in my life I love.

Dad, thanks for always looking out for me and keeping me safe from all of those mean old hillbilly kinfolk....if it wasn't for you I'd be a piece of crap like them...you've kept me safe from them and ran them away from me for a reason..because you love me enough to do that to keep me safe!!! and you have! I am a lady because you have kept me away from all that bad stuff they all do!!!I know they have treated you like crap too and I know you are a good person..you and Uncle B. and the rest of us nice people in the family....so thanks!!! I love ya for that too!!!

nite nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment