Sunday, April 13, 2014

hair cut soon....

Thinking about how im going to get my haircut..leaving it the same color...I haven't cut my hair in a looooong time at a beauty shop but I've trimmed on it myself with scissors..I just don't know much about all the hairstyles but I'm just getting long layers or something I think...A lot of people like to get those really expensive haircuts for like $200 sometimes..but I think that's a waste of money really when you don't have any money to waste...

I just always color my hair myself and save money that way too..it's easy to color hair just follow the directions on the box but sometimes I need help with mine because it's so long....I think it will be good for me to get my haircut and get all those dead ends trimmed off!!!

 coloring your hair all the time and bleaching it damages it..but I'm not bleaching mine or anything like that....I just have before and it's not good for your hair and I don't think it looks good either..color is better to me than that harsh yucky color I was wearing and yeah I know it looked bad...

leaving town to get my hair cut.

as for nails..i don't like fake nails they hurt my fingers and make them bleed but I have had them done before by a very nice lady from around my hometown..she did a really good job on my nails that day for something at school....I had the biggest crush on her grandson...his name was Kyle..he was there while she did my nails...he kept making me laugh...I wonder how he is doing now?....I would like to see him sometime.

one time I was at a garage sale and this other guy I knew from high school named Stevie..well his grandma was at that garage sale and she stopped and told me that she had always wanted her grandson to marry me and she thought I was the cutest thing she had ever seen...I thought that was sweet of her...it's so funny I had a crush on him too he always made me laugh...I have crushes on guys all the time..i'm so silly....they probably never think of me....lol.

yes, I'm a nerd...haha

love j.

No comments:

Post a Comment