Monday, April 7, 2014

healthy and pretty...........

I've been thinking a lot about wearing makeup...and I've decided that maybe I just don't need to wear much makeup at all or any makeup for that matter..maybe just a little foundation and mascara.....

Wearing makeup can be fun and everything but putting makeup on isn't going to make you any more pretty...what makes you pretty is how you treat people nice and respect them, and how you live your life the right way following God or whatever spirituality you have, and how you feel about yourself is what makes you pretty....if you have low self esteem all the time you feel ugly and do ugly things...so it's all about how you feel and live your life that affects you being pretty...

so if you feel down about yourself all the time you feel ugly and feel that you should be wearing makeup to be this pretty person that you think is pretty on a magazine cover or in a movie...that's not real stuff....just because you think you have to look like someone or something to feel pretty isn't a good thing to be thinking about.....being pretty isn't about wearing some expensive lipstick or makeup that is $100 a bottle or anything like that....or plastic surgery you don't need any!!!...because you don't need all that to be pretty to the people who love you...because the people who love you will love you no matter what even if you have a weight issue or you are a silly old mess they will love you anyway...because I love people who I love, no matter what and that's all that matters...

it doesn't matter what you look like it's all about how you feel about yourself....I know I'm pretty without makeup I don't worry all the time about my weight...because I don't give a hoot owl about it... 

People tell me all the time I am a very pretty sweet girl and I know I am, and i don't act like a snob...I just eat to be healthy and sure I know I need to workout more I just can't right now but I will be able to pretty soon I'm hoping....I don't have a weight problem or anything like that...I just get to feeling like a mess sometimes like everyone does.....

there are a lot of healthy things to have at breakfast and dinner and I like a lot of them...but not everybody has to like the same healthy stuff all the time...because nobody likes the same stuff at dinner or whatever..everybody's got different things that they like that are healthy...

I like to go walking...but I really need to get in a gym.....but who cares about that right now...the timing isn't right.....yet.

so who cares about makeup, plastic surgery or weight..because I don't...I'm pretty and healthy already..and I am confident and comfortable with myself and my life..

another thing is i don't need a bunch of crap to buy all the time and waste my money on either..all those material things buy you is sadness and credit card debt you WILL NEVER PAY OFF they own your soul from the minute you sign that dotted line...

it's just a bunch of crap to hoard up and throw around and act like you have a lot of money when you will never be happy with crap you buy you only ruin your life with material things because they aren't real and never will be..greed will ruin your life and everything in it..

I've NEVER had a credit card in my life and I don't owe anything on any bills because I am happy without all that crapola....

anyways....somebody told me the other day I look identical to my DadChad....we look so much alike they can't tell who is who we look so much like each other..I think that's so sweet!!!

a hug from me to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment