Monday, April 14, 2014

keep things cleaned up....

Been totally tired and feel exhausted at times over the past couple of months..maybe I have been my whole life.My whole life has been about being tired I think sometimes..tired and confused about things in my family and well I guess my life too...but I guess a girl can figure things out eventually on her own...

Trying to clean house a lot lately..ok I haven't really lately but I do try to keep clutter out of my floors and clean the floors, kitchen, bathrooms,, bedroom all the rooms!!!...lol....something about me is I love to keep things tidy when I am staying home a lot I hate smells of pets and I always think that a person needs to keep their cat litter boxes and floors clean of messes and deodorize things with cleaning products..my cats make messes all the time in the floor and the dogs stay outside but anyway...

.I like to keep things cleaned up and smelling nice I love bleaching things and making sure they are very clean and no bacterial stuff anywhere because that is how you get sick....haha!..not a germaphobe or anything I just think a person should keep things cleaned up I come from a family of clean freaks my Grandmas on both sides are all about cleaning things..it's an old southern thing I suppose that and cooking....so I come from a family of old southern ways (not all the family ya know) but the ones I love are very strict about manners and cleaning and cooking...my aunts that I have left and my grandmas on both sides....but one grandma is ALL about the manners and cleaning....

something else is that my Grandmas and my aunts that I love DO NOT like cussing or being nasty about things when you are around them....I have been taught to behave like a lady sure I slip up and cuss every once in a while when I get mad,but I just laugh and go on..but definitely not around my aunts or my Grandma..yikes...

people always laugh at me being such a cleaning person but you need to be clean and I like washing clothes and cleaning up dishes, sweeping, cleaning bathrooms-messes around the house and around me all the time..i gotta clean that up!!!...lol...that's just how I am...I don't even like dog poop in the yard so that needs to be cleaned up too...I always try to stock up on cleaning products and bleach because a girl has gotta be cleaning things or pretty soon you can live in filth...no need to be gross and unclean...

just like people need to take baths and get haircuts and men shave..they need to stay cleaned up..i don't like all these beards either so much...I like it when men have a shaved face..no need to hide..but I think men need to shave or anything but those beards those are kinda unclean looking...but who cares what I think..it don't matter to me..i'm just talking about when they're not able to shave that's ok if they have to have a beard and look like a caveman...haha....it's ok I'm not being a neat freak or anything...I'm not telling anybody how to look or anything or think..whatever.

I love perfume but I haven't been able to find me one I like just yet so I guess I will wait  and see if I get a perfume for my birthday or Christmas..i like perfumes and colognes and I like smelling them and picking them out...like I picked that cologne out for my dad...

I like things and people to be and smell clean...when I see them or in a store..they should be clean and look clean but  some people are homeless and don't have any money and I understand that..i feel sad for them....I'm very sweet about people I don't even know...

nite nite

love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment