Sunday, April 6, 2014

baby calves.....

Dad, I just want you to know that I would NEVER be mad at you over anything in this world wherever you are at I hope you are ok..i would never be mad at you over anything stupid people might say you have done or said...because I know you love me and you care about me!!!..don't be a silly!!! I love ya.

I wanna tell you about this I hope you can read this

I have 2 baby calves I am bottle feeding on powdered milk..One is a few months older than the other and the youngest one had some issues with it's leg and it's ears...but I think that calf is going to be just fine!!!..at first I thought how could this little calf ever make it to live...and I told myself that I wasn't going to give up on it and I kept thinking about it and the more I thought about it the more I realized that I could help it get better.....

it's had a tough time getting better...but it's on the mend right now....it had the scours gave it medicine...it's getting better scours are going away....I'm also giving it pellets NOT the molasses calf feed starter or anything like that because that will cause scours....so I really think it's going to be just fine....everything good happens in time..got to be patient and I have trouble with patience...need to work on my patience...it's going to be ok.

sometimes we worry about things so much for NO reason and nothing bad ever happens....because we need to let GOD take care of things like that for us and not to worry so much..that's what I think anyway....

I start thinking that everything bad is gonna happen and all this stupid stuff might happen but it never does so what I do is I need to not get so stressed...but stress happens and everybody gets stressed and cries about things...I do that I think most people do worry and stress and it's ok to cry...

been thinking about a lot of those silly boys from high school and how much we laughed about all the stupid hillbillies around our hometown...those guys were always better friends to me than those snobby girls and I appreciate those guys and I think about them a lot and I wish I could tell them I miss them...they always make me laugh because they have respected me and I want them to know that whenever I see them that I have always appreciated everything they have ever done or said to make me laugh or giggle because they are some of the funniest guys in the world I still remember all the crazy silly goofy stuff they have made me giggle about all those years ago....thanks for that!!!

I have a few friends that are girls miss you sillies too!!!

I wouldn't EVER be mad at those guys from highschool over anything they would do because they would never try to hurt me or anything and I wouldn't hurt them either...I'm confused about lying hillbilly crapola too!!!..help me!!! haha....




No comments:

Post a Comment