Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter....

It's a cloudy overcast sunday I'm sittiing outside on the sidewalk at home typing on my laptop thinking about everyone I wanna see for Easter...I have came up with all kinds of colors and decorations I could have had at MY Easter party.....and even a dinner I could have cooked...I would ask everyone what they wanted first that we could cook for dinner today then I could cook it and plan out a menu....BUT maybe next year, I'm hopeful..

I just hate the fact I can't be with my family and friends today..

Easter is all about being with your loved ones and I want to tell you that I love you Dad I know you are busy and can't be here for Easter I can't wait to see you and give you a big hug.

Happy Easter to all my friends and family.

love Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment