Saturday, August 24, 2019

galaxy roses !!! Angel wing items !!! Religious coloring books !!! Washi !!!

GALAXY ROSES!!!!
I found the very beautiful, iridescent galaxy roses, some may have lights !!! Oh my goodness !!! These are so very rare and eye catching !!! Gold stem roses, with crystal iridescent rose faces !!!! Ooh pretty !!! Found these on the internet very NICE !!!! Several variety color hues !!! These are just darling !!!!  All prices. Gift or for yourself !!!

ANGEL WING ITEMS !!!!
For many years now I have been enchanted with the Angel wings design !!!! Two grand size Angel wings !!!! Sometimes the metal decorations for the home are so comforting, to see, sort of Angels are here !!! I think God would approve of these beautiful Angel wings !!!! I find Angel wings often with a heart in the middle colorful, glittered, or painted, plain, rustic !!!! Oh my !!! LOVE these !!! Here's a few Angel wing items I find on the internet or plenty of stores !!!

-- ALL metal decorations
-- ALL jewelry
-- clothing designs
-- stickers, I have some !!!
-- shoe prints
-- tattoo items
-- nail art
-- wall art
-- key chains
-- socks
-- crafts
-- stationary supply
-- notebooks print cover
-- fabric

RELIGIOUS COLORING BOOKS ALL AGES !!!
I just completed coloring two of the religious coloring books for ALL ages !!! Scenes of the psalms, and scenes of heaven !!!! AND ??? Patchwork quilt psalms !!! These very beautiful drawings to color with whatever art supply you wish I'm using glitter markers, coloring pencils, oil pastel crayons, VERY NICE !!!! Love these !!!! The intricate designs, drawings, very detailed, much beauty to them !!!! Variety of these religious coloring books PLENTY !!! Good for us to work on relax, chill, listen to music or the quiet peace of our day, when not working !!! Drink a refreshing glass of lemonade and cool underneath the cooling fans !!!! Be inspired spiritually !!! Verses to color and read, learn from !!!

CHRISTIAN STICKERS AND STICKER ACTIVITY BOOKS !!!
I also know of these Religion stickers I have a few !!!!

-- crosses, ALL
-- angels
-- fish emblem, for Jesus
-- bible verse stickers
-- Christian theme holiday sticker sets
-- oriental trading, all religious sayings, pictures
-- psalms, bible verse stickers, oh cutesy !!!!
-- lambs
-- bible characters, most !!!

Oh I'm sure there's MORE !!!

NOW FOR THE STICKER ACTIVITY BOOKLETS !!!
The sticker activity booklets I found at dollar tree and on the internet are telling us a bible lesson, we can learn from these as we affix the stickers to the proper areas on the pages, read and learn as I have, some bible lessons I have forgotten as I have grown up !!!! Oops !!! Haha !!! It can be an interesting booklet to learn from each bible lesson of the sticker activity !!! Variety of these so very needed in our lives and earth today MORE spirituality, closeness to THE Lord !!!! These are simple ways to learn quickly and easily ALL ages can enjoy the sticker activity booklets of Christianity !!! I think these are just darling !!!! 

I wish for many more religious items for our earth and stores !!!! More Angels please !

WASHI STICKERS !!!! EXCITED !!!
I found the cutesy lightweight, peel off the roll washi stickers !!! These are a neato item I wish to talk of, hope you enjoy them as I have, I found mine at local Wal-Mart, stationary and I was so enamored with these !!! Pretty !!! More please ??!!!! Some washi may just be interior boxes, LOVE them as well I found those on the internet !!!! Wish list ready !!!! Haha !!!! ALL characters + ANYTHING you can think of !!! Themes as well !!! Kawaii and sanrio have them as well, these cutie pie stickers, oh aren't they something !!!???? Decorative washi tape as well, adorn letters my dears !!! OR decorate the edges of sticker books !!!???? Whatever you wish !!!! Gotta have these as well, you know me, and my sticker collecting for the sticker booking !!!! I've been working on that ALL summer season !!!

Hopefully these catch your attention !!!!

LOVE, Julie !!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment