Sunday, August 4, 2019

Unique scented shampoos, soaps, bath wash.....hair color !!!

Washing your hair and bathing is something we gotta do weekly, to be sanitary, smell better, NEVER be offensive to others !!! Hot temperature outdoors or indoors causes us to sweat terribly and being clean and wash our hair and bathe weekly is the ONLY way to be !!!

NICE SHAMPOO FRAGRANT !!!!!! YUM !!!
I enjoy finding unique scents for soaps, shampoo, bath wash and I found yesterday a new to me shampoo that was suave brand, from locally dollar store, was a fruit and marshmallow scent the other !!! I as you all know adore strawberry shampoo ALL brands and these are nice !!! Any brand works well for us each individual makes their choice !!!!

I LOVE GLYCERINE SOAP !!!!!!
I seem to prefer my soaps glycerine it is best for skin allergy and kidney infections, I use ivory brand soaps mostly but IF I can find a good glycerine bar soap, bath wash, I will purchase it !!!!

BATH WASH !!!!!!! ADORE !!!!
I find most Bath + body works bath wash gels to be interesting + fragrant, colorful and I also enjoy the brand Philosophy, variety of neato scents !!! Vitabath a nice one as well !!!! Suave bath wash scents NICE as well !!!! Dollar stores target, Tj maxx stores, stage, Ross's, Wal-Mart have other bath wash brands fragrant scents !!!! ALL nice to me !!!! Unique scents, very alluring to indulge in a fragrant shower bath tub bath wash !!!!

ANY nicely scented bath gel, soaps, shampoo + conditioner, works for me !!! Available in baby and children brands ALL of these !!!!! We MUST wash up be sanitary, clean, smell wonderful darlings !!!!!

RELAX UNWIND AFTER DAY IS OVER !!!!!
I know for me, I feel better and relax after a shower or bath of fragrant soaps, there's even bubble baths !!!! Being clean we feel much more relaxed, less stressed I think !!!! Kind of as a hot tub relaxes our muscles, arthritis, bone + joints pain !!!! Hot tubs NICE !!!! Especially during VERY cold weather !!!! Helps with arthritic pain !!!!

Hand soaps variety of these keep at counter tops near sinks bathroom, kitchen, pet areas clean daily with soaps from local supply stores !!!!

Allergy patients must keep WATCH over soaps REMEMBER this !!!!!

HAIR COLOR TIME !!!!!!
Hair color is something we use IF we wish or prefer to, to enrich our hair color, more vibrant color added, high lights or to make us happy with the hair color, some prefer natural, I know for me I enjoy changing my hair color up often, I wish to add true color hues highlights some day, you know, teals, blues, greens, aqua , or lavender high lights !!!! Haha !!!! Looks so very beautiful on many I see it with or maybe ombre hair color ALL styles available in these hair colors or just the plain browns, reds, blacks, blondes those available as well boxed hair color all brands !!!! Hey, it's just hair, let's be happy and color it IF we wish hair color hue means nothing it's just a color you choose !!! It's ART to me !!! Your decision !!!! Same as nail polish color, or lipstick color means NOTHING just ART, self expression !!!!! No meaning to a particular color for hair !!!! Enjoy THIS !!!! Color SAFETY, KEEP out of eyes, mouth, noses !!!! 

SAFETY WITH HAIR COLOR !!!!!!
Be safe !!!! Ask others to help you section off your hair and separate the hair strands at roots to ends of hair roots first, then down strands sometimes it takes several boxes and IF bleaching ask for assistance at beauty supply store for strong hair bleach, IF you have VERY dark hair going to blonde, I know this !!!!

Brands for ALL of these available on internet, Wal-Mart, target, most dollar stores, online best selection !!!! Beauty supply may have other brands INQUIRE for strong bleaches of hair color !!!! Ask for assistance from beautician at local beauty supply stores !!!!

ENJOY !!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment