Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Iridescent multi faceted items, ALL !!!!! Ombre items !!!!

I have forever been enamored with the iridescent holographic sheen items !!!! Very multi faceted, array of color hues, to enchant us !!! Beautiful !!!! I prefer things colorful, sparkled, iridescent, much as the shine of rain drops, waterfall, as the sun's rays are shining to them !!! Clear, but VERY sparkled, cool coloring !!!

Buying a pair of summer sandals yesterday on sale at local store I found iridescent coloring of these !!! Very shiny !!!! Much multi dimensional look to them !!!! Holographic sort of !!!! 

I was thinking of ALL of the items we can be using that are iridescent in color, much as a pastel colorful rainbow hue !!!! It is very pretty !!!! These can be much as the rhinestones in jewelry, multi faceted, in look much as auroras borealis jewelry I'm finding on the internet !!!!! NICE.......

THESE are heavenly in color hue, very much so darlings !!!!!!

-- purses + wallets
-- shoes
-- belts
-- ALL jewelry, ALL styles, prices, faux + real
-- decorations, ALL
-- makeups, ALL
-- gift wrap + tissue paper, gift bags
-- key chains
-- ALL office supplies may be kawaii ???
-- notebooks, and pencil holders, folders
-- hair accessories
-- nail polish + any art supply
-- paints
-- glitters, ALL
-- stickers
-- crafting beads
-- toys, MOST
-- sequins, any items !!! EXCITED.
-- fabric + veil material
-- pottery
-- pet leashes, collars, bowls.....


OMBRE  = CASCADING COLOR
The other idea I ADORE !!!! Is the ombre color pattern !!!! Oh my goodness !!!! This is a fave of mine totally !!!! I found it several years ago along with the iridescent and it is simply BEAUTIFUL !!!! I enjoy the color hue swirl of ombre, darker to medium to lighter color hue patterns of most ANYTHING !!!! This is something I LOVE !!!! Much color hue design swirls, of these in set color styles !!!!! Hope you enjoy these as much as I I find these NICE !!! Here's a few ombre items I find on the internet mostly, maybe in some stores !!!!!

-- ALL clothing
-- shoes
-- fabric
-- stickers, ANY
-- office supplies
-- hair dye techniques, check this out !!!!!! Beautiful.
-- bedding
-- decorations
-- curtains
-- craft beads
-- jewelry

MORE I'm sure on the internet !!!! INQUIRE.

Hope you are crazy about these like I !!!!!

ENJOY !!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment