Friday, August 9, 2019

Letter....

More screaming about hwood Nash celeb tard trash money off this that celeb loser they f'ed and get money off they scream I f'ed that bitch man I get that money land jewelry she or he had !!!! Won't shut up !!!! Or screaming they had a baby with so and so celeb tard model or sport star I'm sick and tired of hearing nasty filth......!!!!

My cellphone keeps getting calls from Fairview Oklahoma and they Bern screaming at me for 8 years now on my waves about Fairview prison !!!!! Now I keep getting those calls from Fairview Oklahoma my phone says it's located at !!!! Creepy !!! Stevie screaming this non stop about his sister playing Amanda to MZ at Fairview prison ?????? Kept screaming this non stop for 8 years now I have had to listen to screaming from stevie and about 5 million other dea cry brat lunatics crtl busted trafficking drugs and humans for crtl !!! Every second minute hour day, no thoughts on my waves to myself BUT stevie and these nutcases screaming non stop since I almost died from their hacking my waves with dea fbi cia crook equipment went on since I got here in 81 !!!!! Illegal !!! I'm sick and TIRED of it them all this stupid b.s. harassing me non stop !!!!!

I'm not feeling well and Stevie and others Japanese cry brat screaming about it's NOT fair bitch I don't own anything like that bitch !!!! NOT fair I'm not heir bitch !!!! I'm not related to anyone fame man F you bitch !!!! Being stalked threatened about estates every damn day !!!! DANGER to my life these nutcase lunatics dea crying threatening non stop prying into my life wire tapped phones, espionage to my life !!!! Threats to rape kill kidnap me non stop, sell me to some FILTH celeb tard cousin brother or themselves in LA Dallas or over seas india Egypt ????? I don't like being threatened daily stalked harassed to death mind hacked blamed accused, mind stolen know way to process think for myself exhausted !!!! How much damn longer ?????? I guess I have to end ALL the dea sentences over the whole world and telling me don't get ANYTHING bitch because your family all in crtl bitch govt keeps estate bitch NOTHING for you you are suspect forever family all involved !!!

Telling me yesterday that Mike Trnr dead F him, MZ dead 20 + years bitch !!! Then megan Kent Cody Travis Mike Dewayne dead dead dead 20 + years ????????? Upsetting !!!!! Stevie saying this crap about Alan t dead F him Japanese fake he's taking Amanda Linda money F him I worked on that shit he's been dead 14 years haunts as ghost at his house west of you bitch !!!!! Chad dead he been dead 20 + years too !!!!!

I don't like being told everyday that my mother is dead in hell ghosting in my home fighting with other ghosts souls in hell or something about her being shot at the school 20 + years ago by timbo switched out as Elena for the past 20 + years ?????????? Stevie keeps saying this dead dead then she's alive or killed at her job at Marlow 20 + years ago Elena switched out to her then ??????? Sends me creepy morbid pictures of my mother, Alan, Megan Chad, Kent in hell or as ghost !!! Then Bobby is dead goody goody F him he's in hell or ghost up north at bshaw house or east I 35??????? Stevie saying this repeatedly......?????? Stevie telling me they raped Jake dog in my yard repeatedly and then the Lord sent Jake to hell sending me pictures of him in hell !!!!!???? Upsets me I'm depressed about him !!!! I HATE all you aholes WORTHLESS filth for all YOU did to my dogs, blue cow raped screaming this and your cats ALL dead I took them to Japanese over east we strangled them duck taped their mouth threw them in trash alive to die !!!! He keeps screaming this then pumpkin cat dead with Hiv aids by tech he bit you you got Hiv aids from him bitch YOU are dying hoss !!!!! Stevie screaming this non stop SICK of THIS !!!!

Screaming nasty filth about pedo, Hiv aids, cancer diabetes, saying YOU are dying bitch of this daily !!!! Stevie screaming this at me with Japanese we will kill you bitch hack your brain heart with internet kill you hoss !!! Screaming about m crtl non stop Phillip his bunch money off those losers or Seth Janet lroy b.s. money land off them F Kent !!! Then screaming they had to shoot kill my grandparents j 20 + years ago and Mr Cwfd brother played my grandpa melv and pearl Japanese fake bitch they were in it bitch !!! Stevie screaming this !!!! He's caused me more more more troubles stolen got into my home and whacked his balls on everything in your home with aids bitch I did this with Japanese to you bitch NOT INVOLVED !!!

Stevie rambling non stop about sterling some old shit about high school people I don't even remember anything about them or whoever ????? I was hacked almost died, I'm exhausted he gets mad I don't want to listen to his stupid b.s., lies fabrication and old stories he's imagined or whatever this is this that is that oh wait a minute I was wrong lying bitch !!!! Crazy laughter imagining role playing and Z red f is still going strong as Mr burns and his Mexican Indian bitch hot wife ??????? Playing moaning squirting sounds non stop !!!! ENOUGH !!!!!

Tired of all his stupid b.s. stories with Japanese whoever about hwood Nash celeb tard stories LA travel.stories money off so and so I banged man dea sent us man, ALL the tales of woe about how it's NOT fair I could've made it big break I had a chance in LA NY man I lived there a year man !!! Burnt up shit imaging role playing they are people kids of m crtl or Philip tard kids I get part your grandma m money land estate I am m crtl Philip son or daughter ?????!!!! Bretts kids ????? Tessa had a baby with me I get money off that grandma of yours !!!! Saying my grandma has kidney disease dying soon we tell her Dr mith she needs dialysis of kidneys or G is going to die in operation for lymph node bitch we kill you leave you on your own bitch !!! We get Philip and Leroy part of the grandparents land items homes money ours !!! Old man said so bitch we own it all !!! We kill grandma for her shit bitch !!!!

Crying about timbo never stops FH JR money royalties estates screaming at me about it non stop blaming me over their dad was timbo we get it all bitch !!! I don't care to hear about celeb tard sex stories how big it was holes or genitalia, or hanging groupies at sex parties with red f and his big hairy dong we moan man on sex tapes we watched that shit on him man !!!! I get money off him dude !!!! Japanese cry bags over their mom sister wife inbred tard kids from Philadelphia NY washdc sent us man or crying over truff kenndy big balls swinging man you marry his ass bitch he wanted you bitch for his kingdom !!!!

Dea crying over titty bars, whores dope, money off land settlements, OkCity f'ed over by you hoss f you bitch !!! Pipe bomb threats....sending me nasty dreams about Travbshaw in hell Fing Amanda b, NASTY !!! Gross !!!! Puke !!! STOP this PLEASE ?????!!!!!

Stevie hating on Theresa and Mike j non stop screaming he got hit man for taping them in home !!! I'm sure they tape me all the time he says he does watch me in shower tapes it for 20 + years and while house was hacked they videoed me in shower !!!!!!!! Talking gross to me about how beautiful and tiny my p###### is and my t#ts bitch I'd F your hole open bitch !!!!! Just upsetting FILTH causes me to tell degraded the way stevie and them talk nasty to me, then telling me he controls me and watches me with Japanese over east I 35 !!!!!????? Better NOT be bitch !!!!!

Nasty FILTH about mm was just for sex man that's you you are for sex and fing be a whore bitch we will rape your ass bitch kidnap you bitch !!!!! He says they don't ever give you estate we promised it because you are terminal cancer bitch IF we worked on your health tech we get piece of royalties mm estate and Dillngr gold items under your bedroom bitch !!!!!!! Been saying this since I was hacked !!!! Days the Lord doesn't exist and he hates you said you perish you don't believe in him enough same as your mother bitch we laugh goody goody !!!! More of those mind game tactics !!!!! 

Then moaning on ghosts around me, he's hot as F and I like to watch him F that bitch in there !!!!?????? Upsetting gross !!! Paranormal teams are enchanted with you !!!???????

He says this has to go on with me on satellite talking to him Japanese for another year then it's 10 + more years, I hope NOT !!!!! I'm exhausted cannot take anymore of this stupid shit !!!!! Slowing down more so !!!

I wanna tell the doctors / health techs that set out here and actually help me and truly care, that I love you for saving my life and I appreciate all your tough work and THANK YOU all for stopping my cancer blood work troubles, heart troubles, you saved my life !!!!! I wish for you to all have whatever you wish you deserve it for being honest which is rare nowadays !!!! Hard to trust most because I don't know who is this that or whoever they scream about but I'd go nuts if I had to put up with those lunatics celeb tards and regular crtl plain others !!!!! Thank you for stopping that excessive bleeding and THANK YOU to Julie b I miss ya girl !!!! Blessed to get to know you 20 years ago !!! Angel !!!! Saved my life in more ways than one !!! Ricky too !!! James and James the same you saved my life, my mother is fine because of you !!!! LOVE YOU BOTH !!!!! Real Steven + lu !!! LOVE YOU !!! Saved my life in more ways than one and Alan the same I know it's been difficult to get thru this and I miss ya love ya !!!! Times will change I know !!!! ALL the others I don't know haven't met yet the same to you !!! THANK YOU !!!! Z and K THANK YOU for EVERYTHING you've done to help as well !!! LOVE, j !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment