Sunday, August 18, 2019

Letter....Screaming....

Keep screaming about z red f and hwood money stevie screaming this and some others, screaming about joed HE did this F him !!! And then screaming bill I worked my ass off on him !!! Then Stevie screaming at me about mm estate custody battle for your estate keeps repeating this at me tries hacking my internet this morning just now and has hacked my ceiling fan and talking loud at my head scared I'm hacked again !!!! Sounds same as it did 8 years ago when stevie hacked me from that nasty Rogers house triangulation he keeps screaming !!! Please check and see if he's hacked me again I'm nervous scared of being hacked again deep in my brain !!!!

Stevie keeps making threats to hack kill me, then screaming he can't marry me for the money and it's NOT fair he doesn't have money like that bitch !!!! Dying bitch govt paid me to hack you old man said to kill you !!!! I wish they could hurry up I have ptsd from ALL this and afraid daily they will hack me !!!! He keeps trying to hack me and ping ping then he will repeat words over and over to catch my attention that's how it happened last time I almost died from being hacked !!!!

He keeps screaming with some other Japanese or something about dea fbi cia OkCity washdc over then blaming me they have NO money or they get money off this that F you you get NOTHING bitch F you to hell fat bitch hoss !!!! Then as I drive in my grandma's road yesterday screaming Japanese Z red f brat crying screaming YOU DO NOT control ME bitch I control you bitch F you I will get my way fat bitch ,!! I am in power !!! Stevie crying with him he had sex with him for years and they used me and him he sets up at bshaw house with him he claims to meet me then he's screaming about aids cancer Hiv rotten teeth dea needs to fix for him !!!!

Screaming that's he's sending fake Alan mask over here to tell G that I ruined the family and I ruined money for him then he's screaming about Amanda money or some kids she had on creek money off them !!! Blaming Bobby his brother for hitting my shit F Bobby F him goody goody he's a kiss ass THEN he's screaming Bobby is dead he's fake F him he hates us bitch !!!!!! He hates you bitch F YOU and Bobby bitch !!!!

Screaming about Alan is dead fake Japanese 29 + years  Screaming that crap about Jen at his house and stevie played Johnny m to him and recorded him Jen one night put on internet !!!!?????? Says he owns Alan's ass and I get his shit he's in this !!!!!! F him I blew up credit cards on his ass him and Kent they F'ed us over F them F you bitch your sorry ass family !!!!! Screaming he wants some palm springs house in estate says he lived F'ed in it bitch with Japanese red f and he bull dozed it out built him house there on property bitch I want that house bitch NOT fair old man said we could live there bitch !!!!!!

Screaming about Taos ' JR money m crtl money your fat ass went out there ruined it ALL for us NO money hoss !!! F you it hit our shit bitch !!!! They been screaming at me since I dared to travel to Taos on church ski trip since 2011 about ruining hwood timbo money he had and this trailer trash bunch inbred over east blaming me over ruining their lives going to Taos it hit us bitch fat bitch F you !!!! Hit Calif man F you bitch !!!! Crying stevie and Japanese Asian nut case voices screaming this !!!! Won't shut up !!! Damn idiots it's been 9 years since then you hacked me screaming that at me still have to talk to this weirdo since 2013 STILL talking screaming at my waves !!! Stevie screaming they gang raped Megan last year she had black bitch baby over here and drewie D did this shit he raped her ass bitch go cry over your family bitch !!! 

THEN he's been telling me drewie d dead dead he f'ed us over he ruined my shit they hit his ass F him !!! Screaming about drewie going to LA Florida they gave him everything I NEVER got asked to go do that shit NOT fair HE got celeb money F him they gave him all that shit !!!! Stevie and Japanese screaming this non stop at me......

Crying repeatedly about timbo olly money brats money cards turned off and stevie cry bag over no money no airplane rides, no celeb to bang F them you ruined this bitch !!! Threats with Japanese to rape, hit me in crash, then kidnap me run off the road, take me to I 35 to estate house you have to live in with red f HE built I 35 estate house mm estate in it already !!!! Non stop screaming this stupid b.s. !!!! Sick of hearing it, I'm exhausted !!!!

Keeps screaming joed is anti Christ !!! F his balls I fing hate that m fer HE did this shit he's celeb he gets EVERYTHING F him !!! Then blaming my mom about money and Chad about money won't shut up they are gonna hit Chad F him bitch F your family !!!! Then Stevie claims that HE poisoned Chad off he's dead I did it he slapped us back F him he told me he'd do shit to ruin my shit F him !!!! Stevie crying blaming Chad for hitting the creeps out here !!!! F him he survived bitch and you survived bitch F you I tried hacking you bitch 20 + years since high school YOU are a joke to cia out here bitch we have your waves out cancer on you dial out your hear kidneys failing bleed to death soon bitch !!!! Now I'm starting lightly bleeding again he's screaming laughing its bleeding you to death soon bitch !!!!!

Keeps screaming at me about Jake dog and sending me pictures to my waves of Japanese raping my mother's poor dog !!!!!! HE makes me cry and upset depressed about him !!! He was a good sweet dog I'm just sickened by that non stop !!!!! He says we let them rape that fing dog kill him with aids bitch then the Lord goody goody sent him to hell bitch !!!! Sends me pictures of Jake in hell !!!!!! Why would the Lord do that !!!!! I'm upset they did that to Jake !!!! Makes me cry upset depressed !!!! Stevie keeps harassing me about him then he's claiming my mom was killed by timbo at sterling school ????? Elena played her 20 + years mom dudes we killed her like we are you with equipment place cancer on you bitch daily you cannot escape go to hell with her soon bitch Msn's wouldn't help her govt said kill her they don't help you they just kill you for govt to take estate and land m crtl EVERYTHING Darko grandparents have goes to old man !!!!! You die soon NO HELP bitch !!! They lie to you all the time bitch !!!!

Nobody to stop by get you not coming to get you NEVER !!!! You talk to me til years more go by bitch !!!! I can't do this !!!! Been 9 years now of non stop talking on this brain wave crap !!! To stevie high school stalker blaming me for being busted because of you bitch and stealing ANYTHING from my home, following me, playing people to me being a rude insulting hateful cry brat bitch as others faces to hack me !!!! hacking my waves 20 + year with Rhiannon Japanese to scream talk repeatedly since 1999 graduation about JR eats tuna fish sandwiches and diet cokes and playing her movie scenes to my brain waves non stop !!!! I NEVER knew what it was !!!!! been going on since 1999 graduation !!!!! Stalker obsessed because YOU are all that's left if those celebrities those women you are related to them ALL !!!! And it's not a plain obsession it is stalker sickening obsessed over me being related to ALL this celeb women !!!!!! Screaming over they said this that, I need money like that or I want JR purses or cologne annanic items she had pboy shit she's had man F you bitch you related to them or screaming over jdp money something non stop over him !!!

Screaming about burns family gold his items and killing off our family over his damn bratty kids 1900s F him he hit Cwfd family hard over lorrie Lee F you bitch !!!!

Please hurry turn him off see if he's hacked my fans room, my brain again says he put traps in my house vehicles and grandma house !!!!! Screaming about G surgery kill him off ou medical we get money off using your asses up there same as your dead mom bitch !!!!! Then screaming that Philip takes grandma off to OkCity kidney doctors she will be hospitalized dead bitch old Fing granny money goes to us Philip part THEN screaming they will kill us off DJ will be killed hit his smart ass F him he gets it all bitch !!!! DJ fake he got hit 20 years back in this fake crying over shit he wants to steal as fake DJ !!!

Then threats to hack my pick up at m town garage Burt, stevie Japanese says they been hacking it driving it around steal it soon !!!! Set you up with dea drug planting took pictures of inside your truck bitch !!!!! Eye roll non stop with these brats cry bags.....

Screaming they are kidnapping Jared little tyke, and taking him over east to N family to pedo him !!!!!!! FILTH upsetting creepy shit they keep screaming following him to day care to kidnap him rape him !!!! Upsetting !!!! Makes me sad scared about THIS !!!!! Sickens me !!!!

Help help help !!!

j

No comments:

Post a Comment