Saturday, August 3, 2019

pearl, metallic foil, + mermaid scales, fleur de lis designs !!!!

I often look for things that are very glittered, sheen, glaze look to their surface, a frosted look to things as well !!!! NICE to see, I appreciate the coated surfaces of many items !!!

-- pearlized !!! looks sheen of pearls, glazed frosted look to many items !!! Such as beads, plastic jewelry, buttons, beads to craft with, purses, office supplies, nail polishes, paints,  wrapping paper, notes, cards, stickers + magnets, even counter tops I have seen !!! Decorations PLENTY !!! Haha !!! You know we LOVE to decorate !!! I know I enjoy this !!! Many penalized sheen items !!! On the internet / online most !!! Iridescent look a fave of mine !!!

-- metallic foils !!! This look very enchanting, shiny, often metallic threaded clothing, fabric, shoes, nail polishes, paints, gift bags, boxes, gift tissue paper, belts, stickers, wrapping paper, purses + wallets, beads for crafting, office supplies, markers, ALL paints + ART supplies we can find !!!!

PRINTS NEW TO ME !!!!! 
I found two more prints I didn't know of that are VERY unique !!! Here we go !!!!    ;)

-- mermaid scales + tails !!!! Forever a mermaid merchandise collector I think most of us feel as mermaids or mermen during the summer swimming, fishing outdoors at the pool, lake, ocean !!!! Haha !!!! THIS print is very pretty and unique the scales of the mermaid + the tail print + design !!!!!! I have found PLENTY merchandise of the designs of the two !!!!

-- purses
-- fabric
-- office supplies
-- jewelry
-- bedding
-- decorations
-- stickers
-- craft papers, card stock prints.
-- pillows
-- snuggie mermaid tail blanket for ALL ages !!! Keep warm !
-- ALL clothing
-- beads, for jewelry crafts
-- nail art
-- boxes
-- gift wrap


Fleur de lis !!!!! design I think vintage French ????
THIS print design a unique pattern drawn neatly on many items, I think very neato I just discovered this one last year !!! Fabric print at craft stores, caught my attention !!!! Fleur de lis on purses, craft items, decorations, stickers, oh just everything you can think of, even clothing !!!! Craft papers as well !!! Enchanting old vintage print.......maybe on several other items as well, beads, buttons, patches.......

Hope this is helpful for some new design + print ideas !!!!

LOVE, j !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment