Thursday, August 8, 2019

googly eye stickers + Halloween stickers, black + orange items !!!!

Very hot weather !!!! Trying to stay indoors underneath the cooling fans and cool air !!!!! Yikes !!!! Very hot temps !!!

Summer season is winding down for most I know, with schools starting up soon, and hopefully fall season will be here soon....Cool down !!!!!

I have been sticker booking and I have been seeing a few new sticker sets to collect at local stores !!!! EXCITED.

GOOGLY EYES STICKERS !!!!!
Recently I discovered the googly eye stickers, the creatures on the sticker with the wobbly plastic eyes, I always call them googly eyes !!!! THESE NICE !!!!! I think cutesy with the craft adornment plastic eyes, looks to be moving as you tilt the stickers !!!! I found at dollar tree and on the internet, big eye stickers ALSO !!!! Haha Silly look to these as well, variety of them !!!! 

HALLOWEEN STICKERS !!!! ALL styles, designs !!!!
I also found Halloween stickers !!!!! Halloween has to be one of my fave holidays, I enjoy it totally !!!! Day of the dead, as well stickers for this !!!! PLENTY !!!! The Halloween stickers I also found the old drawing vintage look of the early 1900s year time !!! Oh, these quite nice, love the look of the old days gone by !!!!

PLENTY Halloween stickers !!! EXCITED. Kawaii characters Pusheen the cat as well Halloween stickers !!! AND all other kawaii Halloween stickers on the internet !!!! Oh my goodness !!! ADORE !!!!

There's variety of Halloween + Day of the Dead stickers out there for us to shop for, collect early before the holidays are here !!!! Oriental Trading also has Halloween sticker sets and they have the cutesy Christian Halloween stickers, for all ages, oh, these are cutie !!!!

THESE stores + online internet I look for Halloween + Day of the Dead stickers for sticker booking or whatever you wish them for !!!!!!!!!!!!:::::

-- dollar tree
-- dollar general
-- family dollar, sometimes, need more stickers !!!!
-- Wal-Mart
-- target
-- hobby lobby
-- Joanns
-- five below
-- 99 cent stores
-- Michaels
-- ANY sticker store, I hear of these often !!!! Adore !!!!
-- oriental trading website
-- ms. Grossmans sticker websites
-- fingerhut catalog, order book

Oh there's plenty of places for us to find Halloween + Day of the Dead stickers !!! I collect as I can find them early, on sale best !!!!

 BLACK + ORANGE any items !!!!
Black + orange items as well for the upcoming Halloween !!!! LOVE these !!!

ENJOY !!!!!

LOVE, j !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment