Sunday, August 4, 2019

Letter more screaming !!!

More screams as I drove my grandma to town yesterday and screaming for me to leave bitch hwood Nash money Dallas pboy over bitch !!! F you heinous bitch !!! I don't have enough money off LA my friends are going out there F you mm !!! You ruin EVERYTHING for us !!! Kawaii and gund hit bitch you fat ass fing bitch !!!! Screaming blaming me my grandma and DJ, mother over m crtl money and going to have you drugged raped kidnapped over those estates bitch !!! DJ weak minded fing asshole !!!! F him he gets it ALL I want my money and I take EVERYTHING we kill you all soon bitch !!! Crying over Philip Tessa Brett patty krissa m crtl ties money ????? What's this about now ?????? Screaming over Blanchard krissa garage sale ?????

More blaming MZ he's dead meat F him crtl Japanese set up man F G family down there !!! They think they so fing smart F them !!!! We take EVERYTHING old man sending more to you fat hoss bitch YOU die soon we place cancer all over you dying hog fat ass !!! You cannot escape us govt over here we hit you next bitch heart failing cancer of bladder dying bitch !!!! NO HELP for you bitch you hit our Japanese NO health tech left no surgery help bitch die soon fat ass !!!! They hit crtl Japanese you get NO health tech no more turning you off now bitch go to hospital to die fat ass bitch !!! Govt wants mm estate we make whore on creek of you bitch !!!

So on my return home from rush s after all these threats screaming THEN east of my grandma's house little midget in gray car looked like those nasty stalker red f drove deliberately right toward me at high rate of speed I had to drive in the ditch almost and he was screaming !!!! I flipped him off !!!! I don't understand why this continues to be allowed to be done to me they are going to kill me I know what is next !!!!! These cry brat bitches, weirdos Japanese and red f family are creepy and they keep giving them money won't clean them up outta here away from us !!!! Keeps trying to hit me in car wreck my grandma became VERY UPSET and scared and she's kept asking what is all this !!!!! They're trying to kill us !!!!!! I need HELP !!!!! Dea screaming threats all day rape you bitch Kong coming soon to rape traffick your corpse over east to I 35 or lawton. You die soon mm estate and Dillngr goes to us govt promised it to us they know you die soon bitch !!!

This red f kid is some Z character kid that his dad is Z red f too !!!????? They seem to not ever be able to get rid of this stalker midge and his daddy is inbred shit too fing his sister had these Z red f brats ???????? Why's this allowed ???? I do not even know these stalkers and I'm tired of dodging car wrecks and gun threats, pipe bombs screaming again follows me home he claims kill you bitch NOT involved !!! Old man knows you NOT in this shit bitch we get our way we kill you own EVERYTHING mm estate and Dillngr they give it to us you die soon fat pig bitch ugly bitch !!!! Eye roll.......Non stop with this corruption and now they're sending more ????? Cry brats from washdc OkCity now evidently, well I guess it'll never be over another 100 years of govt corruption NEVER cleaned up and dea fbi cia crook Msn's crying because there's no more sluts to stick it in and play with !!!! More moaning squirting years of fun for those nasty weirdo midgets and political officials up there !!!!!!

Screaming over judges, lawyers, senator and the kendy family ???? You F'ed over the Kendy family F you mm bitch !!!! Those buck tooth fug kenndy family so damn tired of hearing about those ugly big wheels, yawn !!!! Money off them or something their people up in Yankee country like that has ANYTHING to do with my life !!!! This is the stupidest unprofessional bunch of b.s. mess I have ever seen in my life landing on my shoulders ????? Why ???? Govt wants to kill me I laugh at the govt !!!!! Msn's own it !!!! Haha !!!! Those fug political officials if you can call them officials ?????? They want sex whores traffickers dope they all back it that's why it's never cleaned up RIGHT ?????

My life ruined because of govt cry brats all ages mad because I'm a good person and they keep screaming this doesn't stop until they rape kidnap set you up bitch !!! Well go try it dumb asses !!! I'm NEVER going to be involved and you can try to kill me whatever you nasty bratty adults teens big wheels wanna try !!!

Screaming at me over how govt has to use your fat ass bitch then you get NOTHING you die soon bitch !!!!! Saying you fug assailed up in govt politics are going to rape kill traffick me put me on streets in whore houses make me lie on my back mm reincarnated bitch for politicians up there or here ???? Haha I laugh at that I think you nasty Fs are cursed by me and I LOVE it !!!!! Go lay on your back you wanna make whores out of everyone and everything right ?????

CURSED !!!!!!

Crying last night over David cart Japanese ????? He went bitch he was here for govt Cwfd sent him to school with you dying hoss !!! THEN blaming David real ?????? Bwahaha !!! Old mind games back again I see........cry bagging over Indiana people money going over Thompson crook Japanese going to dig up Dillngr and looking for ANY kids grandkids he may have ANYWHERE doing DNA analysis over body in ground Indiana and screaming at me because I found this in Darko newspaper AFTER all this shit Screaming at me over this property and the body !!!????? Wouldn't stop crying over this all day evening night !!!!!!

Then more stevie screaming over z red f brats, Amanda's money again.....eye roll........Then Stevie starts harassing my grandma with this shit equipment making her cry and depressed MORE every damn day, crying over stupid crap or Philip obsessed over Tessa Brett Philip that bunch of loser tards..........Philip says this that, or tessa caused Brett trouble worries over that mess all fakes non stop or Jackie Shirley and see, stevie is non stop rattling to me about this, well yesterday during all the screaming blaming me over whatever about washdc this stupid z red f bitch and Dillngr stuff THEN he starts saying G. Is having that surgery NO HELP to whittle it off he dies soon you on your own in haunted house bitch !!!! You go to creek soon govt NOT helping you anymore !!! Right after he screams this at me him and that Japanese brat, THEN the phone rings at 6 pm on a Saturday and this doctor us calling telling him he MUST have this damn surgery or else and stevie and Japanese start screaming yelling laughing its us bitch !!!! MORE be to to ok city hospital for surgery soon !!! Causing me more shit mess and lies danger, shit mess to clean up ALL they do cause me stress grief daily !!! Or try to hit me in car wreck on purpose I don't get ANY relief from any of this b.s. hell I didn't cause I guess I was just born to be miserable and sick from satellite crooks.....!!!!!!! Says Japanese crtl owns Duncan hospital -!!!! We in power bitch !!!! That hospital has aids Hiv doctors for our people bitch dea owns this shit bitch !!!!! NEVER any help for me in any of this just more b.s. every damn day I'm lucky to awake from exhaustion caused by bratty dea fbi cia b.s. crtl busted cry bags traffickers........

Crying over p#### gone man F you bitch nobody left to F man I get money off this celeb tard !!!! I need more money to be like you bitch I have to use you bitch clean up my dea sentences man !!! I get no card til I hit these celebs man !!!!! F you mm we use you dea owns your ass bitch !!!! I'd like to know just how the hell that is bitch !!!! ????? You dea tards fbi cia tards DO NOT own me !!!! Nobody owns me !!!! Crook Msn's DO NOT own me either !!! I own myself !!!! No damn celeb tard owns me, I don't like them letting them set over east and let some damn slut from LA or wherever watch me in my bedroom resting, watch my internet, watch me on security cameras or listen to me sing and say I want to see HER !!!! F her fat ass !!! She's ugly she can't sing I'm famous !!!! How many damn times have I heard this illegal spying b.s. go on with my life or taking my damn pictures for a bratty size 0 celeb tard midget to see my picture so dea fbi cia loser brats can make fast friends with a fame tard out here after my ass !!!!!!! Illegal to do this shit to me !!!! I am NOT for sale, I am NOT a slut, I am NOT for your entertainment to watch and talk about criticizing get your damn noses out of my life and out of my business !!!! How many times have I heard stevie and those others takeaway oh, they said baby j is sick today or going to town can we watch her I'm from LA Dallas Nash this shit has been allowed to go in then make masks of my face to lay on their back over east some damn Japanese or Jess fat hoss m doing this telling them this is mm reincarnation right here go F her this is her man !!!!!!!!! Illegal !!!! Dea fbi cia ALL doing this with timbo all these sterling losers I do not even remember meeting or knowing !!!! I don't like it that fame tards are all in my business !!!!! I don't give a F for that I DO NOT want to meet ANY of those nasty creeps !!!! Outta my life !!!! I'm NOT marrying so and so celeb tards, I'm NOT being friends or playing NICE to some two bit LA NY Dallas celeb tard !!! F you and the govt !!!! I HATE them ALL they ALL need to go !!! ALL in this against me !!!!!

Saying they are paying so and so blacks they know from Arizona LA to kidnap me take me to hwood to prostitute for so and so celeb tards brother or sister uncle to whore you out bitch you meet her you marry her brother or her uncle or cousin !!!! I am so damn tired of this illegal b.s. !!!!! I HATE those big wheel fug midgets ALL of them fame tards !!! Recording me singing in my own home for celeb tard to listen to give to someone in LA to listen to ?????? REALLY !!!!!????? ILLEGAL !!!! I don't give a shit for the fame tard NASTY bunch !!!! F them !!!!! Sick of hearing about all them, ALL their life stories stevie and other Japanese cry bag over we want money like that bitch so I can be friends with so and so from LA NY man !!!! Blaming me over EVERYTHING wrong with some shit celeb tard I don't know don't give a flying F for any of them !!!! Going to traffic you to my brother in LA he's record producer or movie guy star I'm his sister he's my pump !!!! Screaming saying this shit to me every damn day I have to listen to this stupid b.s. !!!!!!! Sick and tired of it assholes !!!!

They've got their snotty noses in my damn business loooooooooooong enough hairy timbo and other shit heads celebs !!!!!!! Pictures of me thesedaily losers from around here took of me years hearsay they gave to celebs out there !!!!!!!?????? You know I'm pretty damn tired of the illegal shit against me or setting me up with a mask of my face on the creek or in LA meeting others as my face, or prostitute accounts using my name ss # and address here at home or my voice using it to talk to others in LA NY fame tards !!!! You know how damn mad this shit makes me !!!!!!!?????? Using mask of my face to sell dope to others then says old man allows it because you're not involved they want to meet you out there fashion editors celeb tards and you're not top notch too ugly fat bitch so shut the F up bitch we own you !!!! REALLY m fers !!!!!?????? You are illegal stalkers and videoing me, giving to news magazines people then selling dope with my face voice to people all over EVERYWHERE !!!!! Illegal wiretapping my phone's home and cellphone letting celeb tards listen to me my business !!!!!??????? CURSED all of you. I laugh NOW !!!!!!

Screaming at me I'm a racist bitch because You said in your house 15 years ago this that the N word or racist to Asians you fat bitch !!! What are you illegally listening for watching me shower sleep watching my Angel team family watching recording me non stop or burns family here, spying on burns graves here !!! Oh F her that's her family F her !!!! I want the celeb tards gone outta my damn life NOW away from me !!! I DO NOT want this illegal spying in my life or my grandma's because she's marks aunt JR FH aunt !!!!!!

Screaming about Matt d again non stop t. h. Money or something !!!!????

Anyway Msn's I appreciate all your help and the health techs of ONLY GOODNESS, I'm just growing more weary tired, but this celeb tard shit hangouts go ridiculous disgusting FILTH all of them !!! We DO NOT need fame tards movie tards music tards !!!!! I am sick and TIRED I am I'll not feeling well and it NEVER stops with this illegal crap in my life they never clean up shit out here ANYWHERE to ease my stress pain, worries, I'm growing more tired every year that passes.......now G gotta have surgery because stevie and Japanese say so !!!! And this DANGEROUS b.s. allowed with Hiv aids crook meth heads running a doctor office hospital ????? Wow metatarsal comforting Japanese run it all then screaming this doctor my grandma has will kill her with kidney dyalysis soon kidney disease !!!! She has appointment this week dea wants her dead for the money she has Philip part goes to us I got promised that dude !!!! Stevie and Japanese screaming this b.s. every time she has appointment........

ENOUGH.

Nobody ever gets rid of any of this b.s. out here they just drag more b.s. celeb shit down here to scream at me and cry over their plane landed rough it's gross out here LA is high end !!!! Sick and tired of it !!! They all have big wheel money cards houses with air conditioner and NO money problems RIGHT they don't suffer I do !!!! SICK of it !!! Things need to change in my favor for the better I'm still stuck in a shit mess that others create to use my fat ass over to make them money go dong and forgave a good time !!! I damn sure don't I just suffer so they can all have a good ol squirting moaning time with celeb tards TRASH !!! Nobody should have ever known ANYTHING about my life business and this estate they scream at me over hell they must own it they cry about mm merchandise investments all the damn time they get out there and license it market it they scream I got to choose this that picture for mm make up or I got to invest in the mm car !!! Japanese own that shit man F you cow !!!!!

Then sterling tard high school shit I don't even know with stevie claiming they know me, I'm a whore I f'ed her for years man here's her picture's she's heavy not beautiful enough red f said you are a heinous embarrassing fat F !!!! REALLY like I care what a queer midget rat face bitch thinks about me stevie !!!!!!!! You've used my good name enough ALL of them have now screaming because their money account doesn't have enough money and hacking my internet to show some shit celeb tard filth what she looks at.......

I've been run thru the mud enough hoss !!!

Then want me to go kiss shit heads sluts ass for fing someone in LA and be Friends !!!! NOT happening !!!! F you cry bag brats !!! I don't give a shit for ANY of this or them !!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment