Wednesday, August 28, 2019

mary engelbreit !!!!!

I am very fond of the cutie character items I can find ANYTHING that is whimsical, unique, NICE !!!!

Recently I discovered a book I have and it was something I purchased at a craft store years back !!!! It is Mary Engelbreit !!! I ADORE ALL of her work !!! I enjoy her designs, artwork, EVERYTHING she has !!! Love her work !!!!

It is something very innocent, to admire, clean, cute !!!!!

Mother goose, fairy tales, Christmas, and MORE !!!!

There is a variety of the merchandise for us ALL to enjoy !!!!

-- crafts
-- books, even coloring books !!!
-- fabric
-- stationary
-- note cards
-- baby items, ALL
-- clothing, some sizes
-- figurines, statues
-- artwork
-- dinner wares
-- drink cups, mugs, others
-- shopping list pads

PLENTY !!!!

See IF you enjoy as I !!!!

Something different, and cutesy for us !!! The world needs more of her merchandise !!!!

ENJOY !!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment