Monday, August 26, 2019

Letter..

More non stop screaming blaming me for going to town ruining their shit mess over east I 35 celeb tard trash screaming about they hit hwood Nash F you bitch you did this on purpose you keep going to town we hit you bitch and your grandma bitch f you !!! Screaming so much I felt faint I might pass out !!! Then telling me they will rape traffick you bitch kidnap plots already bitch !!! Crying over cry brat Z his family kids sister wife inbred bitches, ALL crying his mom had to go or his LA money is over they call him Mr Cwfd non stop or Mr burns ????? I'd like to know how the hell that is he's a burns bitch !!!!????? Sick and tired of hearing this !!!

Screaming he had to take his wife sister to some house near my grandma's to get rid of her and he drove in front of me in Frederick look exactly as my grandma's new truck screaming he has masks of her and me to sell drugs to set us up and he's going F you bitch then spinny sounds monster voices talking on 81 too !!!! Non-stop screaming about it's over F you bitch this man kid brat in red truck on NY grandma road screaming he's Z then he's fake MZ ?????? Felt faint after all this screaming stevie crying about his teeth face surgery he wants and health tech won't help him F you dying cow you endocrine bitch F you !!! Screaming about bshaw dump, raping a dog non stop saying this FILTH upsetting me depressing !!!! Sending me sicko pictures and dreams !!!! Then sent me dream last night of black man breaking in my bathroom window screaming at me Bitch !!! It's Z brother I'm raping your ass bitch !!! Upset me fighting to sleep my heart messed up they are saying it's quitting bitch dying soon !!!

Then yesterday as I tried to drive screaming at me about I control your life bitch I own you fat hoss !!! You get no help satellite NEVER stopping bitch !!!!! I control you bitch !!! Saying they made my dog eat those baby bunnies and they cause him to behave out of control and they hype him up I can tell he's crazy behaving and stevie screaming at me I control you bitch me and Z control you hitchhiker screaming at me til I felt faint !!!!!

Screaming about Alan is fake Japanese assholes I hate that m fer HE did this HE thinks he gets money like that HE thinks he's taking my money I worked on all that shit man !!!! He's been dead 20 + years man they shot him he's fake bitch HATES you bitch F joed !!!! He's fake dead gay F !!!!!! Non stop screaming this at me !!!!!!

Screaming about my mom in hell EVERY day morning he says her ghost is in your house her frame ???? Is that bitch ghost at your door ????? What is all this !!!!! Says it's Blakely frame of her ????? Keeps telling me they hit my mom 20 + ago kidnapped her killed her to traffic me !!!! I don't believe ANY of that stupid b.s. !!!!!! Nobody ever wants to shut him off I HATE this NASTY ugly m fer !!!! I HATE ALL of them !!!

More screams over celeb tard trash Dallas Nash LA hwood NY, non stop THEN it's about pama and the Wilk family F them they did this F her I want money !!!!! That bitch did this F her !!!!! More crying over weddings not happening gays tranny Z and his plans to traffic me to his black brother ?????? That's REAL SICKO !!!! Filth about how big his dong is !!!!

Non stop screaming about washdc OkCity connections Virginia ALL this stupid b.s. I have to clean up for the govt then they kill you bitch !!!!!! Stevie and the racism against the Japanese Asian crtl and black crtl Louisiana b.s. dea screaming about Sandy hogg and her black men, YOU did this bitch you killed your family off bitch it hit us 20 + ago I got busted over her then cries over m crtl Philip that whole damn shit mess I get blamed over whatever they did then screaming at me over Mark Perry Justin Ralph Phillip breath krissa Tessa bitch ALL them their b.s. !!! Screaming about JR FH money the olly brat b.s. timbo his sons kids money off whatever filth he's done God knows what ???!! More screams about Darko basin killing my grandma with satellite her kidneys stones all over renal failure soon then we take Philip part her money kill you for what's left !!!!! Threats to steal money she has in her drawer stevie knows about from spying on her waves or mine.....I HATE him and the things he's allowed to stalker spy on us it's DANGEROUS he's satanic freaky creep weirdo talking about my body my boobs or vagina holes to little for Z over here bitch just SICKO FILTH about me being a virgin and not caring about sex or fing some man whores !!!! You don't F you are a lex probably bitch fat hoss !!!! NOT gay assholes !!! I think you are Stevie and Japanese cry brats !!!

18 year old cry brats still crying over mm estate and they can't have I want it !!! I want money like that I will take it control it bitch !!!!! Crying over hacked money cards Cwfd Thomps gave them years ago to dong on and then crying over crtl hacking cards giving them OVER F them turned off !!! Dea fbi cia screaming crook Msn's crying NO more p#### man F them no more F out here you fing Bitch !!!! Because you exist bitch !!!! Screaming about my cats dead we killed them threw them into creek duck taped their mouths bitch !!!! Upsetting !!!!

Screaming about a house I have to live in over I 35 again Z owns satanic whore house you have to live in bitch !!! You cannot escape your fate of rape bitch !!!! You are going to be raped soon bitch it will happen !!!! Screaming about Amy and blaming her over EVERYTHING about her mother and m crtl over because of that bitch tulsa Ada over F her she gets it ALL !!!! Japanese and tulsa cry bags !!!! I was prostitute there she did this to us you and her bitch F you !!!!! THANK YOU AMY !!!! Just laugh !!!!

Screaming over G has to have surgery soon we kill him soon you farm alone bitch can you survive there NO money we will take Dillngr gold valuables !!!! Traffic you over east and take it all dea will kill you with fbi cia bitch it's in the plans now !!! Saying they are hiding in my house with knife to kill me when I return home and saying Japanese and stevie fbi house door locks !!!! Keeps saying they are plotting to stab me to death hiding in my house when I return home alone !!!! Upsetting NEVER STOPS !!!!! You are single we kill you bitch rape traffick you bitch !!!! So what if I'm single what does that matter ?????!

Screaming about Z red f dead NO money to fund this shit man old man dead too man F them dude it's over !!!! More screams about H family whatever the hell I have to listen about those losers for their kids pedo or something they are screaming then I. h. Tried hacking money accounts of your grandma at bank HE HATES you bitch ????? Lol.......I don't even know these people !!!! Why am I harassed to death about H family tulsa Ada ??????? Doesn't make any sense !!! Exhausted of this screaming !!!! How many more surgeries left !!!!! I travel daily it should almost be over whatever this stupid b.s. is ??????

Screaming over Matt d dead dead F him working at rush convenience store where he worked years ago he's on night shift !!!!?????? You talk to him soon !!!?????? Non stop with this b.s.......Stevie crying mumbling over drugs money fame tard he gets money off blaming me over and David then Mike Trnr over our celeb trash family and money money money it's NOT fair I'm not related to anyone I don't get shit off that man NOT fair !!!! It's dangerous as can be to have an ENTIRE world of creepy weirdos know you are related to someone in public eye or own some mm estate IF that's even real ????? They sure scream hate me over something saying this satellite NEVER shuts off !!!! Scared 9 years now since I have been hacked have to talk to creepy stalkers I think that's very disrespectful and terrible to put me thru all this so they can go party dea fbi cia use me for everything and talk sex pedo rape filth and drug high losers control over EVERYTHING with satellite !!!! Then telling me they own me bossing me they think !!!!! Nobody owns me !!! I'm tired of stalkers spots on our waves left here, money business of my grandma's ALL theirs and fakes high aids dea fbi cia Japanese playing Philip or that stupid b.s. allowed installer Frank b playing Philip or Brett !!! They just keep it up or playing that Jehovah witness bitch stopping by my grandma's house !!!??? I don't know who they are getting into her house then Stevie high on drugs playing Kuntz j, to her or horning getting into her house they are crazy could hurt her, keep saying they will spit aids in our faces rape my dog then take creamy cat off porch !!!!! 

I'm sick of all this stealing threats getting into my grandma's house !!!! They could hide in there or my house, stealing money from her or me and Japanese stevie EVERYWHERE, then screaming Bobby did this he's dead F him he hates you bitch or David F David he did this !!! Crying over Mexico nationals or something ?????? Hacking my internet to sell dope on it still pulling it down !!!!

How much longer of this stupid stalker screaming b.s. how many more years this going to go on be allowed to my life !!!! Pretty damn stupid ALL of it whatever this is truly ???? Dea fbi cia OkCity washdc celeb tard trash SICK and TIRED of this !!! Clean up your shit mess cry brats ALL ages the holes all gone and dope over !!! Can't pull it out of the holes everywhere !!! NO RESPECT !!!!

j.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment