Saturday, August 10, 2019

Letter more screaming !!! HELP

More yelling screaming at me until I almost passed out yesterday as I took my grandma to doctor appointment screaming YOU did this to dea F you bitch !!! Hit us we get NOTHING bitch no money cards !!!! F you fat bitch !!! Dea fbi cia Msn's outta here bitch because you blogged NOT INVOLVED bitch your family is bitch you're suspect of criminal activity YOU have to be involved bitch !!!

Then hints your family did this to me bitch !!! They used us for slaves drug pushers bitch !!!! They raped us we got hit bitch F you bitch m crtl over here bitch then yelling about mccracks and their mob money ????? They are Lewis Tom Tom kids from over east then Philip Brett krissa Tessa patty kids ?????? Non stop screaming then yelling about lemons Micah, and pendley bunch Sandy money her kids or some crap that bitch had done or shit mess of hers, cassie, Brandon, kids on creek ?????? Keep seeing Micah L. Name in the newspapers for years now in trouble mischief and screaming since I was hacked vicious about him and Sandy all that mess, then telling me timbo was related to lemons HE did this shit timbo set them us up man NOT fair I get his money bitch !!!!!????? Whatever this is, more shit mess of timbo screaming at me !!!!

Screaming about my grandma m money land estates screaming so.much I almost fainted about dea taking her estate land house money accounts Philip part and killing me off my brother killing him for my.mother's inheritance we killed her for the m crtl money bitch we hit her ass with cancer for money your grandparents m have and land oil bitch !!!! We know Japanese crtl at hospital have plans for her to dialysis ruin her kidneys to kill her end her life !!!!! So stevie starts screaming this with Japanese high cracked out loser and screaming YOU are dying too bitch !!!! Your body full of cancer endocrine diabetic you are set up to die soon NO MORE health tech satellite for you fat hoss and NO HELP for your dying old grandma bitch !!!!

Every time you are online or driving we place cancer in your body head you die soon blood work shot bitch we laugh bitch at you NEVER drug addict and you dying of same problems we drug addicts have bitch !!!!! Govt kills you soon we got told we get chunk of estate licensing IF we health tech your dying ass cancer bitch to kill you and now we kill you off one by one those left !!!! You see no END to your torture from us govt techs washdc knows you die soon hoss !!!!

Then my grandma's doctor tells her kidneys are failing to 28 % needs to seek kidney doctors advice and dialysis !!!! Stevie kept screaming this at me, then David voice ???? Saying stevie is lying !!!! Then doctor says just what stevie was screaming prior to her appointment she must see kidney doctor kidneys failing !!!! What is this ????? Stevie says they are killing her off soon and Philip fake takes estate cheats you dying bitch !!!!!! You have endocrine cancer govt gave you bitch !!!! Then doctor called her back late evening yesterday said she needs to quit her blood pressure pill 3 days then she's prescribed lower blood pressure dosage for next week to see IF it's causing her kidney failure ??????? Hope that's all but they keep on screaming at me I'm dying hoss endocrine and she is too.......I don't know what all this is why they wanna kill us off now for mm estate m crtl money and her money.....

THEN stevie and Japanese kept screaming they stole my prom dress and gave to LA whores Nash whores to see how fat your hoss and we stole it 20 years ago from grandma's house in closet along with family antiques and the dress is missing along with a bracelet aunt stell gave me !!!!!! Most EVERYTHING missing from there stevie says he stole it with Japanese because he thought it was family heirloom because my mom made joke to Debbie lovedy at prom about family jewels and laughed he says he heard her and stole the necklace bracelets !!!! Chinzee Japanese bitch involved little bitch I could skin his ass whoever his TRASH ass is more of that filth thug N bunch over east......the red f clan over east more screaming over zone red f red elk beady thug brats and said Julie b was chinzee mother with mixxy ????????? That can't be right..........Stevie and Japanese screaming this non stop

Screaming non stop about MZ was hit 20 + years ago for trafficking asses man F him man !!! Fairview plot not working man I want money off your fat ass bitch using your cell phone then saying Ronny and DJ did this shit man F them I'm going to hit their asses F them !!!!!! David screaming his voice or whoever that is I Fing hate her man !!!! Conniving screaming use you bitch I got to !!!!! Screaming about Facebook pics of Amanda and MZ wedding and Fairview prison visit screaming about shay introduced them !!!!!?????  They been screaming at me about Fairview prison since I was first hacked almost died, screaming sterling got hit had to be in prison there because of you bitch we get out in 3 months or years bitch when you went to Taos they hit our shit you fat hoss !!! Screaming this for 8 years now since I was hacked F you for going to Taos and leaving govt tries to control your travel you hit our big money celeb money bitch !!!!! You got hacked for what you did to us hitting our shit bitch !!!! David stevie Japanese screaming this !!!!!! Non stop !!! Fairview and dea prison camps sentences been screaming this at my waves for 8 years now that's how sorry that is I have to listen to thug b.s. blaming me over shit I don't even know anything about or who it is screaming stevie, Japanese David all that N family celeb tard screaming and timbo had you hacked for years used your phone's he hated you fat bitch said you were ugly ass shit bitch !!!!! Olly brats screaming our dad was hit ended because of you bitch !!!!

I'm TIRED of the stalking screaming hacking harassing me to no END !!!! They NEVER shut up threats and going to assassinate me next with gun shot to the head they screamed and they all know my business wherabouts,my cell phone location wiretaps on my house phone and grandmother's......we hit you with endocrine cancer it doesn't leave your body dying fat ass bitch !!!!

You die soon I know this bitch !!!! Endocrine cancer !!!! Govt killed you off as child shred cancer into your body you die soon govt gets Dillngr items and mm estate and m crtl money old man wants it, then screaming that Z red f says he owns mm estate and owns your life bitch govt gave him mm estate bitch !!!

Annoying high cracked role playing voice impersonating and mind games b.s., Japanese thugs, stevie, screaming over LA Money Nash money Dallas last Vegas NY money celeb tard trash I had to use you bitch !!!! I did illegal shit yeah to make money bitch !!!! You set us up with blogging hoss ENDED our fun crtl hates you bitch !!! Keeps telling me to have burial plot funeral plans ready they take EVERYTHING because you die soon govt says dumb bitch WORTHLESS fat hoss as you gets NO estate you die endocrine bitch !!!!

Screaming YOU are a lazy fat pig won't work bitch !!! Lay on your back and cry about your life fat hoss -!!!! Ruined EVERYTHING bitch !!!! Well you dumb asses took my job applications ALL and admitted to it then say David ruined hacked my real estate test you nasty Fs !!!! Then admitting they did this to me so I wouldn't leave move because they had to use your fat ass to get this done and make money !!!!! Says old man told David to hack my tests for real estate exam you passed bitch BUT we ruined it go cry bitch !!!!!

Screaming at me about OkCity washdc connections ruined and cell phones equipment gone over bitch !!!!!! Harassing me non stop about my mother dead in hell F her she hit us we killed her she's dead bitch !!!! Screaming until I feel faint then Alan t dead fake Japanese bitch and Jared fake dead dead Alan thinks he gets money like that bitch we hit his ass for his share F him !!! Kent dead f him !!!!! Then megan that fat hoss dead too bitch go cry she been gone 20 + years all fakes !!!! Keep screaming this until I feel faint and over exhausted then says the Lord is sending you to hell bitch says you hate Z red f so you go to hell bitch !!!!! Lord furious with you hoss he has EVERYTHING to give z red f !!!!!!

Crying about his sister's kids stevie crying over BM his relatives and he gets money off BM playing him or something ?????? Keeps screaming this !!!!! Then the gtti money related to him in NY HE is crying over their money or some jewelry he wants......Crying over not being famous or getting estate of mm HE was told by govt old man that he could plant on you give you aids get estate that's what fake Z red Fs all are for ?????? Somehow stevie caused all the H family hate to me him and Shawn t ?????? I haven't seen Shawn t since 5 th grade.....!!!!! I'd like to know how I caused all this shit mess for myself going to tulsa and Shawn stevie wanted money off H factory ?????? What is all THIS ?????? So they all moved N family Japanese down here he screams to sell you shit meet you rape you as Z red f faces ????? You hit tulsa just driving thru with our Allison fake bitch H family over pedo time bitch they got hit ruined N family !!!! Non stop they scream this at me I don't know what all this is about ????????

Stevie screaming he gets money off z red f fakes story about marriage and tries selling you drugs for dea cia fbi Cwfd family NY upstate FILTH he's related to, and he's got time to jet set with H family and play friends in LA stevie and others then fly in a plane with z red f over my yard low to throw spit aids on me hack me outdoors my home !!!!! I saw him 20 + years ago that ridiculous and stupid dumb ass shit eye roll....high flying easy !!! Gets you nowhere. ...

Bwahaha !!!! CURSED !!! 

Love fat ass baby j NOT INVOLVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment