Saturday, August 17, 2019

Garfield + others !!!

Comics of the newspapers are something I enjoy reading weekly when I purchase a local newspaper !!! These are silly, and a cartoon on paper !!!! Haha !!! I have forever admired the Orange cat Garfield comics and the entire franchise of him !!! Lately I have been watching the cartoon during the evenings on tv : Garfield + Friends !!! There is a variety of merchandise for him as well !!!! I have been watching Garfield the cat since I was a baby !!! I had a plush Garfield toy once, I treasured !!!! Wonder where it went to ???? Probably stolen........sadness !!!

Anyways I wish to speak of Garfield since I have been watching the cartoons lately, there are PLENTY episodes to watch and a few new to me Garfield the cat movies !!!! I think he is funny !!! I laugh !!!!! I ADORE his best friend Odie the playful dog and then his owner Jon is frustrated ALL the time or in a mess !!! LOL !!!! Funny characters !!! Adore them !!!! I also LOVE all of the characters from Garfield + Friends !!!! The pig, duck, ALL of these sillies !!!

The other cartoon cat I have been watching lately is another silly orange cat named Heathcliff, these I enjoy since I was a baby too !!! Nice cartoons, for some reason these are mesmerizing !!!! Haha !!! All these years later !!!

OFFICE CHARACTERS !!!!!
Garfield the cat is truly a neato office character, HE has been the character for PLENTY office supplies and other items !!!! Cathy, Ziggy, are the other two silly characters of the office supplies, wall + desk calendar been there for several years !!!! Cathy is a woman who doesn't care and is tired + frustrated ALL the time !!! Haha and Ziggy is a gnome who loves his pets and is silly !!! He has a big nose and no hair on his head !!! Hahaha !!!! Office silliness, comics to make us laugh !!!!

GARFIELD CAT MERCHANDISE AVAILABLE !!!
-- clothing, ALL
-- purses + wallets
-- plush + ANY toys on the internet, vintage
-- stickers
-- phones, vintage
-- fabric
-- some Garfield kawaii style !!!
-- jewelry
-- medical scrubs, wear, for health care workers
-- drink cups, melamine dinner wares
-- key chains + ALL lanyards, extra long key chains
-- movies, ALL cartoons
-- calendars, office supplies
-- writing pens

FIND GARFIELD MERCHANDISE ON THE INTERNET !!!

Often you may see some Garfield items at stores but these are few !!!! :(    I miss seeing Garfield merchandise at the stores readily available to buy !!!! Sadness !!!! I LOVE Garfield and his pals !!!!

MR. MEN AND LITTLE MISS CHARACTERS !!!
I don't know if you have ever known of these colorful silly characters from the 1980s but they are silly as well, cheerful to me I enjoy these !!! They are smiley face colorful mini characters and each represent the feelings / emotions we all have as human beings !!! There are books I read as a child and a few vintage items of these darling silly characters !!!! I was always excited to see their colorful charm !!!! THESE I wish to see again I think there are cartoons to watch out there on the internet, I watched part of a cartoon yesterday on the internet !!!! Very unique, different, made me giggle !!! 

See IF you enjoy these as I ???!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment