Thursday, August 15, 2019

Letter more threats screaming !!!!

Yesterday MORE screaming threats to rape kill kidnap traffick me as I drove to chicksh and screaming blaming me over m crtl demise, Philip money we get money off your grandma estate Philip inheritance dea worked with fbi cia to get them we get our cut bitch !!!! We kill you, G and her off Jared dead soon !!!! DJ money goes to us he's dead already !!!! Taking everything his grandparents had we get your grandparents Darko place Z red F has it in his possession building house soon !!!!

Screaming about NASA some satellite hack Japanese and sluts down there hacking me NOT letting surgery gone to you bitch since you were baby F you bitch NASA hates you bitch F you !!!! Been screaming this year's now, won't shut up say they spy on me in house and outdoors watch me naked in bath shower record it for Japanese to sell my nasty fat ass NASA in this shit you cannot escape us bitch !!!

Took my grandma to bank mid, and stevie screaming Z is listening looking hacking for fbi old man to get into her money account, stevie hacking with Japanese my waves reading back to me my grandma's bank account info total we will get it !!!! Z red f is going into the bank now to tell the cashiers that you are dea busted bitch he marries you and is taking the account for himself !!!??? REALLY bitch !!!??? I'd like to know how I'm ANYTHING to dea OkCity fbi cia ????!!! Ice NEVER been INVOLVED in ANYTHING dea fbi cia whoring or drugs dumb ass bitch !!!! I HATE you all stevie creep !!!!! Japanese screaming bling me over more of those damn Z red f brats, damn !!! How many babies has that bitch had about a zillion !!!!???? Those need to be outta here dead !!! I don't give a shit for ANY of those brats !!! Fug inbreds !!!! TIRED of listening to this everyday !!!!

Harassing me ALL day about my grandma money accounts it's NOT fair I'm killing you bitch !!! You get it all bitch !!! Then as I drove on 81 stevie in eye patch old man mask I could tell it was him deliberately tried to hit me head on as I waited to turn to go to Wal-Mart !!!! I'm TIRED of this DANGEROUS hit and run b.s. they keep trying it bitch !!!! I'm TIRED of the non stop threats plots planning stalking me to death they will hit me and kill me off they screamed govt washdc told them to they scream they just keep trying to swerve and drive directly toward me saying they will succeed !!!!!! I get NO HELP with this, life is shirty enough stressful enough for me !!!! ALL these burnt up dea busted fbi cia Japanese stevie ALL of them knowing money businesses stalking me trying to hit me !!!! And some Japanese told me yesterday screaming I know ALL your locations I sell them to dea fbi cia to hit you hack bitch you have NO way to escape OkCity washdc dea fbi cia Msn's bitch you are used bitch you die in our clutches !!!!

They all follow me with my grandma and scream know ALL of her money businesses and doctors business keep hacking her terrible she hears noises crickets loudly says it exhausting her too !!!! She's scared as I am !!!! Keep screaming her kidneys are dead renal failure dialysis soon bitch it's the end bitch we take it ALL !!!!! Stevie hacks her mind and Gs talking morbid about IF I die soon, now G has to have lymphnode surgery behind stomach dangerous at OU medical they need to hit it now we get money off it red f says !!!!! We use him he gets NO health tech surgery !!!!! Surgery for him to kill him soon you go too bitch !!!!! Z red f owns OU medical he says we hit it use your stupid family to bust it as last time we take money !!!!

Screaming about Shelby l from sterling that nasty bitch wants to be your friend bitch !!!! NOT happening !!!! Stevie saying this then he's screaming Kim Bart, Rhiannon, want to be your friend bitch they worked on this !!! NOT happening dumb ass, I always hated all those annoying sluts weirdos !!!! I'm sure they were nasty filth in that way they behaved !!! Keep away from me !!!!

Screaming over the Tulsa crisis of Japanese h family babies land money cards, Ada N family more of that Tom Tom mccracks money for his kids mob money we get it F govt I'm Tommy kid and Lewis r kid !!!! Alan thinks he takes it all !!!! F him man !!!!! NOT fair !!!

Screaming they hit you bitch with endocrine cancer as child YOU NEVER live to see any estate we take it all bitch dying hoss !!! Dead with cancer can't get rid of it bitch !!! Dea fbi cia know this we promised estate license part pieces of estate go to us bitch dying bitch !!! Washdc NY Virginia know this old man said it was ours bitch !!!!! Cwfd own estate they let us invest bitch !!!!! Non stop harassing me about this !!!! Brats !!! Some crying about some slut Japanese bitch over east Kyocera princess she owns your estate she bought it bitch !!!!! F you Japanese own licensing for mm and we get Dillngr gold we take image and own it bitch !!!!! NEVER shut this shit up !!!! I'm sick and tired exhausted and THIS stupid shit needs to stop !!!! I catch hell about EVERYTHING !!!!!

Crying over timbo joed Bill money they want I worked on JR FH I get this that off kellclrks Dallas houses man !!!! F them Blakly Japanese screaming about his mom Elena money it's mine it's my mother's money I get 7 million man off my mom F you bitch you don't get her money you took care if that bitch but I get it bitch !!!! Wouldn't shut up that stupid b.s. !!!! I'm TIRED of hearing it brat I don't even know these cry brats none of them 18 year old brats with hacked money cards lavish lifestyle flying around landing hwood Nash I am so and so I own your ass bitch I am rich and powerful bitch screaming this non stop !!!! Dallas shopping to excess !!! I own your ass bitch she's too stupid country bumpkin red neck bitch I'm LA NY I can own an estate as mm or Dillngr bitch F you bitch !!!! Yeah well F you too snotty bratty 18 year old govt hooker, just keep it up whores !!! Burn in hell, I can't stand these brats snotty 18 year old need their heads blown off all of them !!!

Then nasty dea fbi cia crying over dope, no holes to stick their sick in, p##### gone man because that fat bitch owns that mm estate dea F'ed OkCity man !!!! Blacks Asian foreign speaking screaming hacking me ALL FILTH TRASH Scum bag losers, screaming at me non stop man I trafficked p#### years for the govt they set me up man !!!! Screaming this repeatedly to no end !!!

Crying over Julie b Rickey F them F them !!! Screaming over Matt d, non stop HE did this psychotic Fing shit man it hit my family !!!! Then Z red f screaming over his wives, sons, money off N family crtl Japanese !!!! That bitch did THIS !!!! F her F you bitch you did this to my family I could hear him screaming deep in my head actual voice screaming this !!!! Upsets me I may be deeply brain hacked !!!! Hurry up before I get hacked again it upsets me !!!! I have no way to defend myself against their crook equipment !!!!!

Keep screaming they sell my location to crtl dea fbi cia to find me hack me hit me, use your fat ass bitch you can't escape prison systems got your waves now bitch cell phone goes to prison we do it fat bitch they escape release from prison find you bitch for what you did to crtl fat bitch !!!! Screaming about MZ fing goes dying soon bitch he in Fairview Facebook shows this bitch !!!!! HE nasty fing Mexican bitch I get his shit man F him !!!! Japanese crtl strong Mexicans racist to Japanese and blacks F them !!!! Eye roll.......more of this stupid racism screaming blacks Japanese !!!!

Stevie screaming about our bull up on their land took it up there with brain wave equipment, then tells me cannibals living at bshaw house eating dead woman there in a bed and cannibals living east of 81 rape kill traffick eating there we know it's soon bitch YOU go too !!!!! Threats Cambodian Vietnamese there with crtl satanic Japanese we eat flesh screaming this non stop !!!! Sick of hearing this sicko b.s. !!!! 

Washdc gets Dillngr shit !!!! We satellite that under ground we take it bitch !!!! Kill you off soon for it 40 year old bitch !!!!! Then screaming Megan is dead we hit her ass bitch fakes all j family left so you go soon kill you bitch !!!!

Screaming about my mother as usual dead dead in hell bitch F you F her dead ass !!! She's ghost in your home watching you bitch we lie she's alive to get your fing surgery done bitch I hate you bitch you are the anti Christ bitch !!!

Need help as always but I guess they still need more p#### man to dong in some holes over east good ol dea fbi cia crook Msn's having a good time moaning squirting on celeb tard trash.........they'll probably never be done screaming YOU blog money goes to kill you fat bitch we get money off your blog old man gave us to build up crtl against YOU bitch you die soon we party here man F you fat bitch !!!! Crying over dope deals dea OkCity does we get money off this dude whore I been fing good p#### over I 35 east man Dallas pboy p#### damn it's luck !!!! Moaning squirting sex filth non stop screaming saying sicko b.s. !!!!

Crying over sex toys stores in LA Dallas NY Florida OkCity ????? Screaming over this WHATEVER this is ?????? Shut up cry bags !!!!

Sick of DANGEROUS stalkers nosey crying brats dea fbi cia crook Msn's !!!!!!! Eye roll I have NO RESPECT for any of these filthy snotty bratty teens kids adults, annoying celeb tard trash !!! Wah wah I gotta get more money I'm not through yet I don't have money off LA NY people !!!! We have to use you bitch I get married to you for the money bitch you are atrocious bitch F you you hate celeb people bitch f you they are my friends bitch !!!!! Really m fer ???? I don't give a shit for whoever you are NOT marrying your ass bitch !!! Jokes on you brat whoever then he's screaming about some house on I 35 you have to live in with me bitch I get ownership over your estate bitch YOU marry me !!!! So damn tired and sick of this stupid crap !!!!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment