Thursday, August 22, 2019

Sunflowers + others !!!!

Was able to shop some yesterday, running errands, I found a few cute items !!!!

THE SLOTH MAGNET !!!! SILLY !!!
It was very hot temperature yesterday and I know we MUST be careful, safe, take it easy !!! I laughed because I found at dollar tree a magnet with a sloth picture on it that said " Take it easy " haha !!! I thought that was silly, it was sort of to remind me that I need to take it easy and rest !!! It was very cute !!! So I bought it !!!! Just $ 1 !!!!! It's on my refrigerator now !!! Gotta love the sloth !!! Awww !!!

THE COLORFUL LEMUR TOY !!!
Another sweet docile animal I adore, think so cutesy is the lemur, similar to a raccoon, but unique in its design, I found at Wal-Mart a colorful, glittery toy that celebrates the lemurs, it is called " Lil Gleemerz " Oh, it is something to behold !!!! I enjoy how sparkled and colorful it is, nice cutie pie toy for us to collect, ALL ages !!! I think quite bright colorful to set atop a dresser or makeup table !!!! Eye catching, very neato !!!!

THE SUNFLOWER DESIGNS, PRINTS, SUNFLOWERS !!!!
I have been seeing a variety of the sunflowers prints, faux flowers, design a on quite a few items throughout the past few years !!! I think of the beautiful pictures I have seen of sunflower fields in several areas, how bright cheerful they ALL are !!!!! I have seen many variety of sunflowers growing in local pastures as well, make me smile, so bright, golden, sharp, cheery !!!!!

SUNFLOWER SEEDS, ALL VARIETY !!!!
Adore the sunflower seeds in shell, packages of these, YUM !!!! I think these NICE snacks, in shell or not in shell ???? Plenty different flavors of these !!!! Fun to eat in shell, crack open with teeth and find the sunflower seed, salty snack !!! OR ???? The colorful candied sunflower seeds, chocolate covered, candied colorful, NO shell on these !!! Very unique snack idea !!! LOVE these !!! Plenty brands I found mine at local stores !!!

SUNFLOWER EVERYTHING !!!
The real long stem, big face sunflowers a fave of mine, NICE to adorn the home with very cheery to see at your home, seeds as well, these grow easily in the hot climates !!!! Very hardy as they say in gardening, means, grow well in most climates of hotter weather !!!!! Just a nice way to brighten up our lives with the colorful holds, rust colored sunflower variety !!!!! Faux or real, just as beautiful to decorate your home with, tons, tons, tons of sunflower decorations, clothing, soaps, wall decor, fabric, shoes, crafts, stickers,  ( I have some !!!! ) Haha !!!

There are plenty of sunflower items just ANYTHING you can think of !!!!!

CREME PIE SHAKES AT LOCAL ICE CREAM STOPS !!!!
I was able to also finally enjoy some ice cream in a different style, as we all know the creme pie shakes at Sonic are YUM !!!! I tried one and it was NICE !!!! Ice cream good for our digestion every so often, helps me IF my stomach not feeling well, maybe some differ on that idea each of us different, but it helps me anyway !!!!! These just a unique ice cream style, creme pie shakes rare idea, tastes about the same as homemade pie, refreshing !!!! Maybe at other local ice cream stops I know not every single one yet !!!!! Lol !!!! Shakes and malts nice summer dessert / cooling treat for us IF allowed !!!! I adore the old fashioned nostalgia of shakes and malts, during summer or anytime !!!! Malt flavoring mixed up with ice cream, oh it is nice as can be !!! Something I enjoy !!!!

Enjoy these IF you wish !!!

LOVE, Julie !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment