Sunday, August 25, 2019

yard sticks of candy, rope candy !!!!

I have been seeing quite unusual amounts of the yard stick candy and rope candy !!!! VERY ginormous amounts in variety of sizes / quantity !!!

Laugh at me !!!! Haha !!! I remember seeing the yard sticks of candy a few years ago and I didn't know quite what it was !!!!! Lol !!!! It was affixed to a check out table and it looked as a colorful yard stick to measure things with !!!! Hahaha !!!! BUT it was even better than that !!!! It was candy !!!! Some I have seen is a yard stick of bubblegum !!!! Man, that will last ya !!!!

There is a lot of fun with candy as we all know !!! Colorful, unique, sweet, enchanting !!!! I ADORE !!!! 

The yard stick candies are plentiful variety of THESE I have found thus far !!!! EXCITING !!!!

-- caramel, cow tales the candy !!!!
-- licorice, most
-- nerds rope !!!!!! Ooh pretty !!!
-- bubble gum
-- powdered sweet and / or sour candies, all seasonal !

YARDS STICK CANDY BARS !!!
I have found the yard of candy bars as well !!! THESE NICE for celebrations and slice off a piece of candy bar to share with friends / family !!!! DO NOT LET PETS HAVE THE CANDIES !!! REMEMBER DANGER for ALL PETS !!!! Anyways, all brands of the candy bars !!!! INQUIRE !!!!!

Enjoy !!!!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment