Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Letter non stop screaming...!!!

Well more screaming last night yesterday this morning ALL day about they own you bitch govt owns your ass bitch you will be sold trafficked raped kidnapped for our purpose bitch !!!! Sell you mm reincarnated bitch !!! We take estate s mm Dillngr we promised EVERYTHING by them up in NY washdc !!! We had you paired to marry kenndy truff ???? And it fell thru they own estate put money on it bitch go to hell spoon anyway fat bitch !!! Screaming about Alyssa on internet ???? Telling me about kenndy family being her family and snotty in the hamptons !!!! Screaming about her and some baby black husband ???

Screaming about Julie b non stop and Ricky F them man !!! F her ass she Kong's us man !!!!!! Non stop screaming stevie cry bag bratty bitch over Alan t dead F him I get money off Amanda then jeff M from hometown !!!! Screaming over jacoby bunch all them Keith gay bi tranny houses ????? Whoever this is ?????? Stevie crying non stop over money saying I ruined his life in high school Sandy Amanda money they were hit because of you goody goody bitch you won't buy sell solicit to anyone won't F anyone you are gay you have to be bitch fat hoss !!!!! NOT gay stevie you know everything about me for 20 + years now illegal stalking wiretapping my phone's impersonating all these weirdos to me I think you know better !!!!! Jealous brat !!!! Money cards gone !!!!

Hwood Nash people Dallas NY washdc people screaming crying blaming me non stop we paid to have you trafficked money goes to govt officials bitch !!!!!! REALLY ??? You don't know how damn mad this all makes me !!!! CURSED anyway ha ha !!!!! ALL of them against me !!!!! Some Japanese hooker LA screaming at me she owns the estate of mm not you fat bitch I have pictures of you !!!!!

I wanted to go to the watermelon fest. And carnival this year as I have for several years now since I have been bad sick hacked by stevie and these Japanese cry bags EVERY year I think about it or inquire about to my mother or grandma stevie starts screaming on my waves with Japanese YOU cannot go !!!! It ruins are dea shit bitch !!! Cia owns Grady county bitch we use it !!!! So this morning I called my grandma asked about IF she wished to go to it and carnival and stevie starts screaming crazily as always YOU can't go bitch dea is using it ruins our shit bitch and Z red F is listening to your phone calls !!!! He's celeb he's taking his wife from LA to the festival carnival tonight without a mask and HE is angry now bitch he plants on whores for money and has to marry you he doesn't want you to know he circle Fs bitch !!!!!!!!!! Stay AWAY bitch he owns this carnival festival he put money on this hwood Nash celebs going to attend its exclusive bitch you ruin it all fat hoss embarrassing fat bitch !!!!!!!!

Screaming over I 35 exclusive I get so damn tired of hearing exclusive, celeb tards screaming blaming me they put money on me to hit me sell traffic me to LA Nash to their pimps !!!!!!????????? You sick Fs !!!!! I HATE you ALL !!!! Wiretapping stalking recording my voice letting celeb tards hear me on answering machine 20 + years ago selling my pictures ss # address, voice singing to celeb shit trash invading my privacy timbo involved and all those losers weirdos !!!!!!! Get outta my life STOP using me you have used me ENOUGH illegal I NEVER knew ANYTHING !!!!!!! I HATE celebtards !!!! All midget trash nothing to do with me !!!! Does not involve me I am NOT INVOLVED n celeb shit heads dea, fbi, cia, Msn's crook shit !!!!!!

Then this celeb bitch screaming she F'ed so and so in LA to meet you be friends she invested in your estate bitch YOU have to be her friend marry her brother or uncle ???????!!! Move to LA NY then marry some Cwfd trash black man kenndy family ???????? Keep screaming this !!!!! Plotting to kidnap you I out money on it bitch you have to be involved bitch !!!!! Some Japanese sister of Z red f following me to Duncan Wal-Mart spying taking my pictures with phone I saw her teeny size 0 bitch ping ping my waves circle woo woo sound screaming !!!!! Glared at me so I guess z red f is doing this with stevie see, still can't get rid of stalker midget gay bi Z red f !!!!!!!!! Screaming you marry him then stevie keeps saying Z red f is Mr burns and his wife Mexican Indian bitch over east I 35 !!!! What is all this ????

Screaming about Italy Paris France then stevie saying we want you to be friends with our people to use you set you up then we wanted you to be Anna cs friend sterling to use you bitch !!!! ENOUGH I could singing and them alive !!!!

I'm exhausted tired and HATE being controlled listened to and talked to about old feeling or shit I felt or saw when I was 2 or 4 years old !!!!! Sending weird creepy pictures feelings recorded from my head that long ago !!!!!! Non stop access to all that shit and medical records dental records ILLEGAL letting celeb tards see ALL this !!!! Makes me mad as shit !!!!!!

Screaming about weddings to India man crtl leader in Mexico ??????? Kidnap you bitch we take estate

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment