Saturday, August 3, 2019

Letter more screaming....!!!

Non stop screaming at me until I felt faint yesterday as I drove my grandma to Darko !!!! Stevie and others various Japanese and whatever other TRASH idiots with him following me screaming at my waves, hacking my pickup screaming trying to pop my vehicle lights flashed when I turned key !!!! Keep doing this everyday !!!! Screaming they will hack my vehicle and stall me as I drive on highway and at town !!!! Wreck bitch die you fat hoss bitch !!! Stevie screaming this with Japanese !!!

Screaming ALL the time about Alan t dead F him Japanese bitch he's dead 20 + years !!! Stevie screaming this repeatedly and blaming Alan for stealing his money ruining his FUN I can't F out here no more !!! P##### gone ass tits gone man F him He takes everything off bitch F you and your fing family NOT INVOLVED hoss !!! F you bitch !!! THEN he's crying screaming ALL the time about Amanda money her kids again won't shut up !!! YOU did this to her bitch Alan gets EVERYTHING F him !!!!  ( And I want Alan to have all her money and his mother's cry bag !!! He should have ALL their money !!!) He keeps screaming for me to say that me Julie deserves their money and tries picking fights with me about Alan getting their money !!!! I don't care about their money dumb ass !!! Alan should have it he's the rightful owner heir !!!! TIRED of stevie and this b.s. about HE wants money off this one dea that one and he's obsessed with Amanda her mother money, dewade money that should ALL go to Alan NOT you stevie cry bag bitch !!!! Why's he keep harassing me about them and yesterday sending masks of Amanda to drive on the highway and wave at me, looked similar to her and then he screams its Amanda bitch her daughter this that F you bitch !!!! I'm tired of ALL this !!!! It's ALL sad enough THEN all this stupid b.s. he's screaming or sending a mask to me of family faces ALL creepy morbid.....upsetting don't wanna see them anymore !!!! I don't understand ANY of this with harassing me about them.......money money I DO NOT care about their money loser !!!! 

Screaming he worked on all them, or its Mary w. Aunt, her money or Barbara mccracks money Johnny, Lewis Tom Tom, timbo, m crtl, Philip krissa Brett Tessa patty money or my brother money non stop screaming blaming me over money I don't know of !!!!why ???? I'm exhausted of this THEN stevie and thug brats Japanese screaming over hwood Nash money Dallas pboy I F'ed so and so I talked to them I hit them I sold them shit dude !!!! I get my part off so and so celeb tard I hit pboy with aids man I get that money I get my part of licensing and royalties off their music movies bitch I get it man F them !!!!!! Non stop they scream whine complaining blaming memberships that whoever celeb tard weirdos LA money !!!! Then screaming at me over Japanese racism and sushi restaurants in LA hwood man and washdc we had our hooks out there with Hiv working man !!!! I get my part off it man F them !!!! Whatever this is about ???? They keep screaming about politicians, ALL political official weirdos everywhere and their need for p##### and ass supplied it dude !!!! I want my cut bitch !!!! They keep screaming this and I don't even know who or what this is about or where ????? THEN screaming about they were going to rape kidnap, drug me using black men and Kong your ass bitch !!! Starve you do plastic surgery on you to thin your bones down to be whore stripper in washdc at our clubs for gentleman bitch we hit you mm and take you bitch Japanese crtl strong bitch stevie spies for us bitch we know ALL your whereabouts bitch !!!

Then screaming they are hacking my bank account and stealing money taking it to give crtl electronic wiring hacking at bank and doing the same with my grandmother money she has !!!!????? Why's this allowed I hope they can't do this !!!! Help !!!! Screaming about mail they have stolen from her and she has been missing bank info several years now !!!! Red F did this shit man !!!! We know everything all her shit bitch we kill hack her man !!!! AND she keeps hearing crickets, and is more so exhausted stevie screaming her heart is quitting soon we have to take her to the morgue and then to washdc switch her out, then Philip takes over estate she has land money we get our dea part man !!! F you fat ass bitch !!!! Help upsetting scared !!!!

Kept screaming at me about Darko basin b.s. again yesterday this land you Fs have bitch we get it build oil wells we take it you die soon anyway bitch endocrine cancer Cant stop it dying hoss !!! Then screaming Philip gets this that we worked on him and m crtl ralp Justin Perry Jan woodrd marks place I get money off that shit dude !!!! JR FH timbo olly brats screaming about them then joed then the Blakely bunch we F'ed them all I get money off them then marks daughters voice calling my grandma inquiring about her land want to buy it in Darko !!!! Then laughing Japanese voices on phone, calling as Shirley wanting to come stay the week at grandma's house stevie laughing says to work on her surgeries !!!! Says he's going to play her with aids Japanese steal spit aids on her house again he claims !!!! She's TIRED and doesn't need that stupid b.s. to have to cook clean for creepy this allowed !!! Then she's calling inviting her to Moore Norman Edmond to stay week with her !!!!! I DO NOT know these people !!!!! HELP !!!

Then yesterday stevie screaming he's playing Jackie Cyril and it's aids bitch !!! Then my grandma all of the sudden has to go stop by jackies house Cyril !!!! Stevie starts laughing screaming non stop to my waves F you bitch you are going to be raped bitch for what you did to us crtl bitch Cwfd mad red f goes !!!!! I think red f dies daily, every time I travel or do something to shop or even stop for gas red f is dying bitch it hits us.....I could be in the bathroom and they scream red f is dying he's going it hits us bitch you travel leave bitch !!! Then giving me diarrhea every time I drive travel forcing air in my body right, painful hurts them screaming non stop I feel faint and this scares me !!!!! THEN they and stevie laugh get diarrhea bitch shit yourself bitch we control YOU bitch !!!! We have your waves I know EVERYTHING you do bitch dying hoss !!!!! Non stop !!!! I think you cry bags need some non stop diarrhea bitch !!! I'd laugh as you shit yourself in your brand new vehicles those hacked cards buy orange Japanese crtl cry tits !!!! Says they ALL buy brand new vehicles to drive very week !!! We thrive !!! I see them too orange everything midgets !!!! Ping ping my waves and grandma's......as they drive past.....looking evil looks at me screaming to my waves !!! SICK of this stupid dangerous b.s. !!!!

Screaming about Jess m ???? Her face was yours and she had big moochers we sick the F out of Jess m tits big nipple plugs we f'ed her fat ass man she had your face a mask its on video online your face Fing us bitch we laugh at you bitch miss goody goody !!! You set up blogging and your face everywhere bitch it was allowed old man did it bitch !!!! Fbi did it for us they HATE you bitch just as dea cia HATE you even crook Msn's we hate you but we get money off your blog thanks for blogging bitch we laugh !!!! They better not be getting money off my blog !!!!! F you bitch !!! This bitch ruins EVERYTHING you cannot live much longer hog we kill you off dying fat whale !!!! Size 2 best size !!!!! Yeah well midgets, who fing cares what TRASH midgets think go f in the creeks and cry bag about that mm estate and Dillngr estates bitch !!!! Size 2 ???? Oh elf size you all have elf faces midgets fug !!!!! You're ugly !!!

Screaming that nasty FILTH about those sluts like Jess m that is VERY disgusting UPSETTING for a lady to have to listen to, it is disgusting vile for a lady to have to listen to ALL this nasty filth, sex, pedo, rape donging p#### word filth, nips talk about hairy this that just disgusting !!!!! Puke !!!!! Just STOP talking to me you nasty creepy weirdos !!!! I HATE them !!!! TIRED of hearing this FILTH........HELP.

These creeps screaming with stevie are blaming me for the p#### and ass donging time over because your fat ass bitch you need to be raped trafficked bitch so we can use you for replacement bitch kidnapping you soon !!! Threats non stop nasty FILTH talk to me degrading !!!! I'm a lady NOT a whore I never have ever slept with anyone you idiots !!!!!

Then keep screaming threats to Megan and this fat hoss goes too bitch we kill her bitch !!!! Says Megan is Indian fake in mask we hit real her 20 + years ago bitch !!! Screaming over marylynn her money and blaming Megan Cody Travis Kent dead dead dead we get their place in sterling dump sell it bitch I worked on that shit bitch WE get their shit !!!!????? Keeps screaming this at me upsetting me !!!! We kidnap them rape drugged killed them off bitch !!! Then it's we kill Elizabeth lorrie Lee !!!! You go next bitch we take gold underground and his items we own it when we kill you ALL F you bitch !!!!! You fat ass bitches die again bitch !!!!!????? Won't shut up this FILTH.......blaming us over the Cwfd 1900s demise up the road burns family did this shit to our family F you bitch !!!!! Melvin pervus he donging gay in love with Dillngr we know this shit dude !!! He Cwfd family bitch !!!! F you lorrie Lee Elizabeth goes as well bitch !!!! Upsetting.

Crying over Ada and tulsa then blaming a Jacob over me going to Darko !!!!!????? Z red f did this shit dude !!!! F him he donging gay bitch HE did this with him F'ed us over !!!! He gets married to you soon he gay bitch !!!!!????? Then screaming over mattdlrymp again he said this that he wants you bitch to marry him t. h. too !!!!????? What is all this ????? H money land estates they scream they get this that......???? Whatever and red f crying over LA friends again we laugh at his ass man !!!! Non stop screaming this ????? Whatever this is ????? Then met green motorcycle guy with looked to be Z face getting his male parts sucked on as he drove on highway east of sterling ??? Stevie screaming with Japanese it's Z red f bitch !!!!! Getting his dong sucked off dude !!!! That was creepy unsettling, looked a young girl was doing that !!!! Made me sick......ENOUGH.

Dea OkCity screaming fbi cia Msn's did this shit over here all near you use your fat ass to make us money card hoss !!! Diabetic hoss don't eat any more !!!!! Lose weight hoss !!!! F you bitch !!!! Dea uses you hits our shit bitch I gotta make money to be friends with you hoss !!! REALLY ???? NOT happening weirdos !!!! I wouldn't be friends with ANY of you creeps !!! Celeb tards screaming they want to meet me and need to use her for LA I got people out there to meet her bitch !!!! Eye roll......so damn TIRED of hearing the celeb tard talk crying wailing these nuts worship those trashy people it's disgusting !!!! I have NO RESPECT for celeb tards, so and so she wants to be friends and he wants to marry you bitch in LA or British celeb tards screaming this too !!!?????? Won't leave me alone....!!!! I'm TIRED and sick......not feeling well ever......exhausted of all these weirdo perv people !!!!! I'm NOT ANYTHING like these people and I'm NEVER gonna be like them I'm a lady !!! I don't know their lingo talk this means this that sex filth LA it means this I'm so fbi fly man.I did this I get money off them !!!

Screaming over black Kong we got it popo on dis shit man black Kong makes us moolah man !!!! Just disgusting filth and sending me NASTY pictures to my waves of undressed genitalia of men and women hairy nasty greasy p#### we F that shit !!! That is disgusting !!! Puke....talking his Kong this that and my bitch I'm Fing now she got hairy greasy p#### over here man we have good time me and my posse !!! Hood rats banging man !!!! Rapping nasty songs and won't shut up !!!!! Talking nasty about eating the sluts pubic hair !!!! Puke !!!! That is disgusting !!!!!!

THEN stevie Japanese all keep screaming they won't stop by to get you ever dea fbi cia don't want you to have money and they are taking estate govt owns it bitch sold all in 99 bitch we got it !!! Govt and us investing in mm.license merchandise we get our cut bitch I got promised that estate by them bitch !!!! Govt says we get our part of mm.licensing and estate items YOU a joke bitch !!! F you hoss !!!! This satellite NEVER turns off you bitch you die soon govt owns your ass we control you bitch !!!!! Never coming to get you give you ANYTHING fat ass !!!! 10 + more years bitch go cry hoss !!!!! Keep screaming this Japanese and stevie.......we use you only bitch to create money for crtl govt to thrive washdc banks on you using you for trafficking bait bitch and your website blog banks on it everyone benefits from it but you hoss !!! We laugh you are trapped bitch !!!! Thanks for the money bitch we thrive and use you for trafficking bait never ceasing bitch !!!! You die soon bitch !!! Keep telling me this and it's been 7 + years now of this......upsetting !!!!

More harassing that my mom is roaming my home as spook in hell half under grandma house where she died and roaming your home crying screaming watching you as ghost with your cats tiggy Rocky want you to pet them they are purring we shred and see hear them !!!! Tries making me cry over ALL this spook and I awoke and I see the grandma dressed in black late the other night and you know his shoulder......!!!!!!!!!!!! In black.....weirdo spooky !!!! They are  screaming he's phantom !!! He bites bitch hates us bitch !!!! Hurry PLEASE !!!!!!!

Don't know what to do about any of this. UPSET.

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment