Friday, August 2, 2019

glitter water slide items !!!! Ooh pretty !!!!

I can't believe it's already the month of August !!!! Still trying to go thru the summer hot temperatures !!! I see that schools are starting soon, I always remember how much I dreaded that !!! Haha !!!!

Recently I found at the local Wal-Mart new to me the glitter water slide items !!!! I think this is very beautiful and unique !!! Cell phone covers for the phones, it's so very neato !!!! Looks as glitter or plain colorful dust, falls / slides as you turn the phone cover upside down !!! LOVE this !!! Sometimes the glitter will move and reform to create a picture !!!! These are NICE.....!!!!!

ALSO......I found a few office supply items, pencil holding bags that are see thru glitter water slide as well, PLENTY office supply of these !!!! On the internet !!!

THESE items glitter water slide I adore !!!!!

-- ALL purses + wallets
-- home table top decor
-- most jewelry
-- phone covers, as I said already
-- office supplies, as I told ya
-- nail art !!!! aqua nails !!! Create, style, finish.
-- collectible toys
-- glitter batons !!! LOVE these.
-- also stickers, kawaii, I have two sets, other brands.
-- drink cups / tumblers, ALL drink ware, koozies
-- key chains
-- some toys, collectible
-- water spheres, gazing crystal glitter spheres
-- snow globes, already talked of these !! Haha !!!

ALL styles of glitter / confetti, and color hues of glitter.

Hope you ENJOY these !!!!

LOVE, j !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment