Saturday, August 31, 2019

Berries !!!!

Berries are very cute and nice to eat as a healthy snack, I enjoy these very colorful fruits with cream cheese fruit dip !!! OR ??? I like them VERY cool, by themselves or as a juice !!!

BERRY JUICES !!!!
Strawberry, love that !
Cranberry, good for our kidneys !!!
Raspberry juice, healthy juice !!!

FROZEN BERRIES !!!!
These nice for freezing then using fresh after thawing from freezer, place interior baking items, cakes, or drizzle onto desserts, maybe create pies, muffins, cakes, fresh berries !!!!

Often I prefer them just as fresh fruit in a bowl with my breakfast !!!!

BLUEBERRY !!!!
I LOVE blueberry pancakes, muffins, or fresh !!!! Yummy !!!!
NICE to create homemade, or just enjoy them fresh often blueberry pancake / waffle syrup is good !!!! Blueberry pancakes on a stick are nice for breakfast and blueberry pop tarts a fave !!!!

WINES !!!!
I enjoy wine sometimes, it has been a year I think since I enjoyed a glass with dinner at home !!!! All variety of berry wine I ADORE !!!! These I have tried !!!!
BlackBerry
Strawberry
Blueberry
Raspberry
Fruity + berry wine coolers NICE as well, ooh ! pretty bottles !!!

BERRY FARMS !!!!
THESE so very cutesy and nice to support agriculture, need PLENTY of the berry farms all over earth !!! along with the vineyards !!! I think wine is far more a sophisticated, maybe better for us alcoholic beverage !!!! Drink responsibly !!!!

BERRY PRINTS, MERCHANDISE !!!!
The berries as I said are cutesy, variety, pretty !!! I find these items very colorful and enchanting of the berries !!!!:::::::

-- stickers, stationary
-- note cards
-- writing pens
-- fabric, ALL prints designs
-- candles
-- cake mixes, variety
-- jam, jelly
-- juices, holistic best
-- jewelry !!!! So colorful !!!
-- pies and cobblers, homemade or bakery
-- muffins, homemade or packages
-- soaps
-- fresh fruit
 -- wines
-- some candies !!!!
-- decorations !!!
-- balloons
-- car scents !!!
-- jello !!!
-- bath and body works, ALL 
-- Shopkins berry characters !!! All toys
-- magnets
-- ALL clothing
-- shoe prints
-- baby items

Oh, there's a ton of berry theme items for us out there !!!!

Hope this is helpful !!!

LOVE, j !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment