Sunday, August 18, 2019

Precious moments, felt stickers, rose candy !!!

I have been thinking of many Christian theme items to collect as today is Sunday, I thought of The Precious Moments merchandise ALL statues, the Angels and ANY others !!! Very pastel coloring look to these with bible verses often, AND to celebrate life achievements, holidays, ANY other celebrations !!!! These available in variety PLENTY of these !!! I think these are adorable !!!! Very religious, cutesy items even plush, many other decorations as well !!! Maybe clothing prints I have seen often years ago !!! These ALL prices !!!! NICE to gift or for YOU to collect set atop table top or shelf !!!! Most on the internet websites !!!! Cutesy !!!..

FELT STICKERS !!!
THESE stickers are new to me the very detailed fuzzy felt stickers sets characters, holidays, animals, even humans these NICE !!!! Some may have adornments on them as well !!!! These are nifty !!! Just remove from plastic placard + peel, affix to any scrap book or sticker book !!! Variety of these !!!!! Most craft stores and on the internet the best choice to select, choose from !!! Hope you adore them as I !!!!

ROSE CANDY + GUMMIES !!!
Roses are a beautiful flower I have seen many unique flowers and the rose candies are very pretty and YUM !!!! Variety of color hues !!! Here's a few rose candies I enjoy !!!

-- crystal rose candy, creative !!!
-- chocolate roses
-- lollys, rose shape, ALL color hues
-- rose gummies ALL and the rose flavor gummy bears
--- ALL shaped rose candies, plain !!!

These very alluring !!!!

Hope you like these my dear !!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment