Friday, August 30, 2019

Letter stalking threats harassing...!!!! Help.

Screaming all nite about you hit us bitch no more health tech bitch you dying fat bitch !!! Spin up more cancer on you bitch in your brain dialing your heart out bitch endocrine cancer bitch !!! Endometriosis cancer fibers bitch !!! You die soon Japanese crtl here more coming !!! Stevie crying his cry bag balls off about Amanda fake sending her to my house and other fake masks to harass me stalk me, show up to my house.....more screaming over Amanda money her kids with Gibbs ????? Whatever this is THEN screaming Bobby his brother is dead F him he gets this money off bshaw house F them !!!! Dead they just shot him !!! Waking me up at 2 am to scream this at me, THEN screaming about Alan t is dead killed 20 years ago bitch F his balls he thinks he gets all this fing money F him He did this put me out here F him and joed !!!!!! You and your fing family bitch NOT INVOLVED F you bitch I couldn't have ANYTHING off that shit under the ground and your mm estate !!!! F you bitch I HATE talking to you bitch fing hate you to hell bitch !!!

Yesterday he screamed non stop about some dea filth shit mess in Wal-Mart following us trying to clean up their dea trafficking sentences selling shit to me ??????! Yeah nice try losers !!!! Eye roll.......said Calif dea he knows boy girl young 18 year olds he imagines he's the same age as.....yawn......whoever this is creepy messed up stoners.....annoying....

Stevie and Japanese screaming this crap at me leave bitch Dallas hit tishomingo over bitch because if ball game you hit at chicksha bitch F you hoss !!! Screaming over Miranda, gwennie, Blake poo ????! Crying screaming over Nash hwood loser filth and the big name b.s. over wherever nobody gives a shit for !!!! Bwahaha I know I damn sure don't NOT impressed by losers don't care who they are or what they are ALL FILTH involved !!!! Trailer trash with money !!!!! Big names, eye roll.........yawn so damn tired of hearing this !!!

Screaming about some LA model agency some Japanese fame bitch wants me to meet ????!!!! LOL......NOT happening !!!!! I laugh at that, then her boyfriends pump from LA Sherwood ?????? We will traffick your ass bitch !!!! Rape you to be whore bitch !!!! Japanese and blacks then stevie says he's got a black rod to ride bitch rape you bitch you will go down I will have you raped bitch because I have to go bitch YOU ruined my damn life fat F !!!!!! More threats from him and Japanese bitch whoever then him crying over Z red f dead F that shit man F you hoss !!!! Took him out he needed more money to give us HE mad you NOT INVOLVED wanted mm estate house I 35 !!!!! 

More threats to hide in my house break in wait for me then stab rape me to death Japanese screaming then says he's in my attic with gun to shoot me thru ceiling !!!! I could hear rattling around again like I did 9 years ago before I was hacked almost died !!! HELP keep them outta my life please !!!!?????? Says they are hacking money bills in my drawer and my grandma's going to rape her kidnap her take her money !!!!! Upsets me !!! They won't leave us alone !!! Threats all the time !!! So this morning I took her to eat lunch at m town and it was raining and we got back and white foam was all over the porch and it smelled chemical !!!! Stevie started screaming he whacked his aids balls all over my porch because I'm NOT INVOLVED and he wants to rape me so he whacked aids on her porch and this is the same foam I saw 11 years ago outside on my lawn !!!! They told me fbi foam from murder aids around my house !!!! Looks the same bitches !!! So why's this allowed to go on still IF I'm safer ????! Upsetting !!!! Stevie screaming crazy and says it was Japanese Steven kid doing it because I'm not in this and HE can't have mm estate or Dillngr items and he's mad red f went F you bitch !!!! 

That fake Steven lu trio neurotic inbred tards creepy !!!!!! Stalking me 20 + years raised z red f kid for Mr Cwfd so I'd fall for it fake b.s. marry him get aids ?????! Keep screaming this YOU marry him bitch F you I was raped by my dad bitch F you I had to live go to school at sterling with you fat bitch !!!!???? Who is he this Steven and lu fakes ?????? Aids gay guys or something it upsets me they Bern allowed to go on since I was hacked 9 years ago they run with stevie and that Josh nick kid ?????

Keep sending me NASTY creepy sicko dreams about long white Japanese dong and whacking on me as I try to sleep in these sick dreams talking about my body nasty my boobs and your tight p##### need your holes f'ed open bigger bitch !!!! Just sicko upsetting sexual filth !!!! Trying to rape me with air and mash on my boobs again nasty rubbing on my boob areas !!!!!! Won't stop upsetting it doesn't stop.....all these sicko perv brats dea dea fbi fbi cia they scream I got busted bitch I trafficked bitch F you !!! Then screaming over hwood Nash JR FH TIMBO, PAMA, ALL them and blaming joed screaming to kidnap little tyke, rape him N family !!!! Sick shut they keep stalking me screaming this filth !!! Then they threaten to rape my dog cat outdoors screaming about my mom was killed 20 + ago and Elena all that was left screaming over her THEN m crtl Mark Philip they will kill DJ he's dead man F him !!!! Stevie and Japanese screaming this THEN screaming MZ is dead 29 + been gone bitch that long !!! He's a fing Mexican shonuff !!!!!????? Black talk or Japanese or stevie screaming Peter is dead F his balls man F them so smart ass man got G family blood F them they don't get it all man I worked LA washdc here over F him !!!

Then screaming threats to kill rape Megan and her dogs, then she's dead then Kent Mike Dewayne ALL dead 20 + years !!!! Stevie and Japanese screaming this and say they have a black N family person to rape me and Megan !!!! Some black kid screaming this non stop !!!! Upsetting !!!!

Then sending me dreams of black men trying to rape me crawl thru Windows !!!!! You racist bitch you need to be longed by black F rape your tiny p##### bitch !!!! Sicko FILTH !!!!! Sexual harassing disgusting filth to a girl like me scarey !!!!! All these bratty dea fbi cia men crying the P#### is over because of you bitch !!! Threats to spit aids in my face stalking me and my grandma then rape her, me !!!! I need help I want these thugs off my damn waves outta my life !!!!!!! This is disgusting creepy too much !!!!!

Screaming about burns family and F you lorrie Lee you bitch Cwfd Japanese killed you last time bitch !!!!! Screaming over health tech information held up by Japanese at NASA bitch F you no help we all got busted no more health tech for dying hoss !!!!!

More I'm sure .....

I don't feel well I cannot put up with this non stop clown show anymore these dea thug cia fbi washdc OkCity orangutans anymore it's DANGEROUS !!!!! I'm exhausted !!!! Please hurry !!! I'm frightened !!!!!

 All these weirdo perv men can't shut up about dope sentences sex filth had to pull it out over there and cry bagging over it, one screaming he got his tea bag sucked today that is SICKO !!!!

Grandma porch upsetting !!!! I had to try and walk around the foam and this is terribly scarey upsetting this is going on still I'm very terrified !!!! Scared for my grandma......

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment