Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Lily, orchids, marigolds, mums, ranculus, Shasta daisy flowers !!!!!

I have been looking at the flower seed catalogs and planting books this morning on a whim here's a few I am seeing caught my eye today !!!!

REMEMBER KEEP ALL OF THESE BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS ON THE PORCH UP HIGH ABOVE REACH OF BABIES, CHILDREN AND ALL PETS !!! CAN BE TOXIC TO INGEST !!!! KEEP IN PLANTERS, WATER DAILY IF POSSIBLE !!!! WINDOW SILL LEDGE OK AS WELL JUST KEEP AWAY FROM THESE I MENTIONED !!!!

LILY !!!!
Lily of the valley is a beautiful flower !!! It is known as the Easter flower....calla lily it is known for its size open face very tranquil !!! Tall flower !!! Ooh dainty !!!

ORCHIDS !!!!
Gotta adore these darlings !!! Pinkish purple swirls with white very beautiful, unique, small in size, VERY special flower, best in planter and water daily !!!! Variety of looks to this flower !!!

MARIGOLDS !!!!
I have always enjoyed this golden orange yellow variety of flower I admire the big face or the smaller face of the marigolds !!!! Soooooooo pretty !!!! Cheerful !!! Cheer us all up to better feelings seeing a flower so bright + sunny !!!!! Adore !!! 

MUMS !!!!
The flowers are a variety of color hues I LOVE each color hue of this variety !!! I plant these in planters during the fall mostly the Orange, rust, whites, browns, reds !!!! My fave fall season flower goes great setting next to pumpkins and the scarecrow decorate the porch or near the steps, doors outdoors your home !!!! Cutesy !!!! WATER.... AND REMEMBER TO KEEP FLOWERS AWAY FROM PETS !!!! TOXIC TO THEM AND BABIES !!!!

SHASTA DAISY !!!!
Now these cuties are bright, cheery, happiness to see them planted pin the flower beds or planters !!! Pretty !!! All variety, color hues !!! Sizes different, unique flower !!! Check this one out !!!!

ZINNIAS !!!
I admire this flower it grows well here and it is very beautiful, cheery, and goes great with a dusty southwest summer !!! Grows very, very TALL !!!!! Very unique look to the zinnias !!! Variety of color hues and sizes to the face !!! I LOVE them ALL !!!!! Pastel dusty look to these oh, so pretty !!!!!

RANCULUS MIX FLOWERS !!! 
THIS flower a flower mix of color !!!! Oh I discovered these a few summers ago and these are something special, it is a variety and array of color, cutie flower shape / face !!! Very cheerful and lovely !!! These are extra cutesy !!! Nice to grow interior the planters I think !!!! WATER plenty ya know !!!!

FAUX FLOWERS AVAILABLE FOR MOST THESE !!!
I know many prefer the faux / fake flowers to decorate or purchase as they wish, sometimes best to decorate with stay their shape and don't have to hurry up and use them for events !!! Should be available most of these !!!! NICE !!!! I use them for craft ideas, or for decorating interior or exterior the home when there is no time to hurry !!!! Keep re-use, recycle, share them IF kept clean !!!! THESE great to use after purchasing, sort, style them with greenery wire !!!! VERY affordable !!! Greenery tape out there to shape sort, pair these together with VERY unique idea for us !!!! 

I LOVE FLOWERS AND DECORATING WITH THEM !!!! Cheerful, beautiful, sunny, recalls happiness !!!! To me anyway !!!! Haha !!!!

ENJOY !!!!!!! 
Julie !






No comments:

Post a Comment