Friday, August 9, 2019

plastic canvas craft kits !!!!

Crafting is a favorite past time of mine, I have been enjoying creating crafts, working on the craft kits since I was a small child !!!! I enjoy learning the technique of each craft, and I always wish to find more new to learn !!!!

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT !!!!!
REMEMBER each time we try a new craft kit, or learn a technique it can be a challenge !!!! There is a variety of learning know how books for each craft way / idea !!!! I wish for more of the older crafts from my childhood days the 1980s time !!! Oh, that was a time for plentiful crafts of the cute kind !!!! I find PLENTY of those on the internet, these were far better than most, more colorful, whimsical, cutesy !!! We need to just renew those from the 1980s and create more of that time era, have available those craft supplies, patterns, adornments again for now !!!!!

PLASTIC CANVAS !!!!!
The craft kit I'm thinking of this morning would be the plastic canvas kits where you create cutesy characters by threading the yarn of different color hues through a counting stitch method, thru the plastic canvas squares, similar to cross stitch !!!!! I LOVE this craft creation !!!!! Patterns / interior those books I mentioned tell of the sizes, duration, the colors of yarn needed, darning needle attached to the yarn to thread the yarn through !!!!

CREATE THESE WITH PLASTIC CANVAS !!!!!
-- book marks
-- Kleenex box covers, ALL sizes
-- doll furniture
-- mini houses, adorn !!!
-- ornaments
-- wall decor, ANY decorations !!!!
-- coasters, set drink ware onto top on tabletop
-- glasses case
-- cell phone holders, place interior purse
-- purses, wallets
-- kitchen caddies, utensil holders, etc
-- napkin holders, country kitchen cute !!!
-- baskets
-- candy holders
-- candy critters, INQUIRE.
-- wreaths
-- magnets
-- mini toys
-- art supply holders
-- picture frames 
-- some jewelry to create
PLENTY of items to craft / create !!! Nice for craft fairs !!! Oh these are a hoot !!!! ADORE !!!! Yarn is always a fave to work with, I enjoy the variety of color hues !!!!

THESE craft websites / catalogs I admire for craft kit supply ordering and these stores !!!!!

Mary maxim
Annie's
Herschnerr's
Hobby lobby
Oriental Trading
Amazon, online
Michael's 
Joanns

I SUPPORT ANY CRAFT STORE + ALL WEBSITES !!!!
I wish for crafting stores, websites, ALL to flourish !!! Being a crafter is wonderful for our souls + minds !!! I prefer to set back rest in a chair, read the books, study the craft techniques, and try to relax sort thru my mind to learn how the craft kit works !!!! Practice makes perfect !!!! Don't give up !!!!! I try to find craft kits a PLENTY before winter season arrives here, or the sweltering hot temperature weather as is taking place now, best to stay indoors days, I prefer to be busy working on crafts or singing, listening to music !!!!! ;)

MISSING THE CRAFTS + STICKERS OF THE 1980s !!!!
Dreaming of the 1980s year era time of craft kits, ideas, ways, know how !!!! Things so much more cutesy with those, and stickers plenty back those days more cutie pie, colorful !!!! I prefer those !!!! We need to follow those create more for us NOW that we are older, plenty to replicate, books, techniques, craft supplies, patterns !!!! Things now can be soooooooo very BORING and gross looking !!! Icky !!!! We need to restore / create those EVERYTHING of those crafts + stickers !!!!

ENJOY !!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment