Tuesday, July 15, 2014

allergies/asthma....sick a lot.....

Did away with some old furniture in the house..old hand me down furniture that I didn't need or want but ended up with....lol.....It's just been sitting in a room catching dust and being in the way...so I've demolished the 2 old chairs and I know I could have recycled them but the cat peed on both of them and I saw where he did and it had to go!!!....

I think there was a field mouse in the house or something because he kept looking all underneath it and everything...I'm a VERY clean person and those old chairs had to go!..I know it's so gross...icky but anyway I got some tools and tore the 2 chairs into pieces and they were thrown in the trash...I get so sick of crap like that in my life...so I kicked those 2 old chairs to the trash can....haha!!!

all my furniture is really old anyway I need to kick it all to the curb!!! haha! just hand me down stuff but oh well....

I have allergies really bad and asthma so I can't tolerate too much clutter in the house that collects dust or cat pee!!!...Haha!!!....I give my cats baths and get rid of dander and I vacuum and steam clean the carpet floors in the rooms that have carpet...all the time....I hate carpet!...It collects too much dust and is hard to keep clean....it also makes allergies.....dust mites love stupid carpet so I keep them away also by keeping things clean..

I'd really love a house without carpet just tile and wood flooring someday...if that ever would happen I could get well and not stay sick with allergies and asthma all the time....I'd love to rip all the carpet off the floors right now and install wood flooring and tile in EVERY room!!!..maybe someday...dream..dream...dream...

I take allergy medicine daily to keep my allergies away.I always get bronchitis, sinus infections, and pneumonia every year and I seem to get bronchitis a lot and keep it...

I LOVE living in the country and I ALWAYS WILL...can't stand town or the city too crowded, too much traffic, too many people, too much construction, and too BORING....It's not the country living that makes me have allergies it's just old crap in my life like old chairs that make me sick and sicker and a few other things....so country living keeps me stress free...I want to live in the country forever!!! and I ALWAYS will.

I'm allergic to cigarette smoke, ragweed, pollens, cedar trees, a lot of soaps in the stores, penicillin, and some powerfully scented things....but some cleaning products make me sick with asthma/allergies so a lot of the time I have to be very careful about products that I buy to wash/bathe with or clean with...

I'm not allergic to pets/animals luckily because I love to take care of animals..so that's pretty cool....animals aren't the problem and being unclean is not the problem because I am super clean about everything in my life..i like to keep things washed, dusted, and vacuumed for my allergies problems....it's just stupid old crap in my life and those things I am very allergic.

my vacuum cleaner is made for allergies..you push it around on the floor and it gets rid of the allergens in whatever you vacuum.

I hate you allergies and asthma!...wish I had some health insurance...it gets really expensive and stressful trying to pay for your prescriptions or even get into see a good doctor...everything is just way too expensive....so I just don't go...saves money I don't have....haha...oh well.

love julie

No comments:

Post a Comment