Wednesday, July 2, 2014

my favorite chocolate peanut butter pie recipe....


You can make all of this diabetic friendly....You can use sugar free items for diabetics like the fake sugar stuff and light fat-free products.......so always keep diabetes in mind!!!

I've been thinking about baking things and this is one that I make all the time...I haven't in a while but it's easy and cute!!!...I like to put sweetened condensed milk on it when it's hot and it's gooey and fudgy like...really good!...I have also put hot chocolate sauce on it like the ice cream hot fudge sauce topping from Braum's...good.

When you talk about your favorite pies to make this is one of my favorite kind of pies to make and I LOVE peanut butter with chocolate.

My Grandma makes this one sometimes and I have always loved this recipe since I was little...It's really easy to make and I like to cook and bake all kinds of cakes/pies/cookies/cup cakes.This is out of her cook book.

Peanut Butter Pie

1 (8oz) cream cheese softened
1 c. peanut butter
1 (16oz) frozen whip cream
1 1/2 c. sifted powdered sugar

1 tsp. vanilla
1 small box of instant chocolate pudding
1 Graham cracker crust (plain flavor bought at store)
or make your own Graham cracker crust with fake sugar and melted butter or use no crust at all. 

Make instant chocolate pudding according to directions on box.Pour into graham cracker crust.Set aside.Combine cream cheese, vanilla, and peanut butter in large bowl, beat until light and fluffy.Gradually add whipped topping and powdered sugar and beat until smooth with cream cheese and peanut butter. Pour all mixture into crust ontop of chocolate pudding.You're finished!!!

love, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment