Thursday, July 3, 2014

my favorite kinda day......

A million zillion great amazing things I wanna do and have planned to do...so hopefully they get done and the way I want them done...Julie style!!!....haha!

when you want to get something done set your mind to getting it done, don't get discouraged!!! It can and will happen..think happy good thoughts and you can make it happen....works for me most the time I think.

usually when I worry it's for no reason..i need to keep in mind that when I am a good luck charm to people in my life I will have a good life...I could be on a bracelet!!!...Hahaha!!! A bracelet charm or a necklace charm?...that would be funny! I could keep all evil away...bwahahaha!!!

My mind is always looking to the future and the better things on the way in my life and my loved one's lives!...Things are going to have a better outlook soon I'm sure!...It's morning and I feel good this morning I feel better about things today...the sky is cloudy with blue. pink. purple clouds it's really quiet kinda like a fall morning.love it! hope we get more rain...I can finish painting later...I need to paint but I will never whine about rain or storms...never ever! love them!

I've gotta get that Goofball dog a new collar and some treats....he's a goofy dog...lol..i love that silly dog!...he makes me laugh all the time! I think Greenies will be good for him if I can find them.

I found these 2 sayings that I love...these are out of a church paper I found and they are happy and hopeful sayings..I love sayings I find like these happy inspirational messages that make me think and make me feel better when things are tough or stressful...Hope some people will like them as well.

have a bad day? get up and laugh at all the stupid crapola in your life and go on...lol...works for me most days...I have to! ;)

Here goes...

Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination.The best is yet to come!

You know why it's so hard to be happy? It's because we refuse to let go of the things that make us sad.

miss ya Dad!!! love j.

3 yrs 3 days and 7 months ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment