Monday, July 14, 2014

Art in New Mexico....

Thinking about how much I like art...I've always liked to paint and create things and I've been fascinated with all kinds of creative projects  my whole life.I don't know why I have always been that way about creative artistic things but my mind and my eyes just adore looking at sculptures, paintings, paints and colors.

I think that art is a way to express yourself when you can't really put into words how you feel about things and how you feel in your mind, and your soul....People experience good and bad things in life and sometimes when you can't express how you feel, art allows you to communicate those feelings through how what you create looks...

Just like I believe colors can affect your moods and the way you look at things...I believe colors can allow you to convey how you feel at the time and how you need to see things through your creativity.I sometimes think that I can express how I feel better through painting and drawing or sometimes creating a project that is crafty or colorful.I think it is a good way to heal your soul and your heart sometimes when you have been through a lot of stress, upsets, or anger even sometimes when you can't say exactly how you feel be creative and be artistic....it's healthy for your mind and your heart.

I'd like go out to New Mexico again someday and look at all the art in Santa Fe...I've heard it's sooooo pretty out there and they have a lot of art to look at and purchase.Plus they have turquoise!....lol...One of my favorite colors you know me.I'd love to see the snowfall in Santa Fe too! I'm thinking that it's probably very beautiful as well.

Art can be a lot of different things like pottery, painting, jewelry, clothes, sculptures, music, and even architecture it can also be makeup, and nail art...as funny as that seems when I paint my nails or do my makeup it is like painting to me....My mind is all about the colors of things.The first thing my mind sees when I look at an item is the color of it or the price of it!!!....Haha..gotta check the price some things are overly expensive.

Whenever you feel bad or sad or even happy about things if you can't express how you feel on paper or on a journal sometimes the best thing to do is paint or create something wonderful or pretty..It can be a pretty picture, jewelry, or some kind of crafting..which I think is also just art in disguise....haha.

New Mexico has a lot of that southwest design and art I like...someday I'd like to go out to Santa Fe and check out the town I've seen pictures of it online and it looks so pretty!...Plus I know I would find me something colorful to buy and bring home...I love colors and especially southwest art.

Taos is a town that I have visited a year ago but I didn't get to check out everything....lots of really pretty cool eclectic things to see....I went skiing once in Red River, NM and it was pretty when the snowfalls at night with the moon in the background and all the shadows of the mountains and the trees.....

my mind also sees pretty scenery when I look at things and I suppose it's because I am all about art in nature as well.I think the mountains are very pretty.I think Red River, NM needs more things there in town, more shops to buy things in and more art to purchase there....Great town but just not much there really....just my opinion. it has great potential though! beautiful town.

I think that God is an artist because he has made so many pretty things...and he made turquoise so he knows what is beautiful...lol

love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment