Thursday, July 10, 2014

washing and cleaning....

That silly dog has been chasing cars during the day and at night....I've been really worried for him and his safety because it's sooooo dangerous to be doing that!!!...What I've been having to do is tie him up with a light weight dog cord to keep him safe...and whenever I leave to go somewhere I do the same...he will be ok that way and when I'm home I make him stop chasing those cars....I want him to be safe and not be in danger.....I love that silly thing. ;)

I've been cleaning house I like things to be clean and organized...I like to have things stored properly and sanitary..things need to be clean.I like to wash clothes and dry them in the dryer.My favorite laundry soap is Wisk, Gain, Tide.....I LOVE Snuggle fabric softner sheets or liquid....Blue Sparkle Snuggle fabric softner  is my favorite..it's blue and smells good!....lol...but there's also all different scents that I'd like to try.....I want things to smell good.

When I take a bath or a shower everyday...I take one in the morning and one at night...I like to be clean and smell really nice! I use Olay Body wash whichever one works well for me...smells good and Ivory bar soap.I want to be clean and smell good...and I like shampoo too.

It's very important to take a bath /shower everyday sometimes 2 times a day.If you don't stay clean people will think you smell bad!....haha.

One thing I think that ALWAYS needs to be done is keeping the bathroom clean!!! It needs to always be cleaned with Clorox Clean-up or bleach water on the floor and the walls and scrub the tub and shower with Scrubbing Bubbles I use those thing to keep my bathrooms smelling CLEAN nothing is nastier than a smelly bathroom or scummy tub or shower!!! and keeping the toilets and sinks in the bathroom and the kitchen scrubbed up is definitely something I think ALWAYS needs to be done...I love to clean my family is very clean about things....ask both my grandmas! they want everything clean....I do too.

I like to keep all the trash picked up all over the house so in EVERY room and bathroom is a small trash can...you can find those anywhere they aren't expensive at all and I recycle plastic bags from grocery stores or other stores where I have bought things and use those as plastic bags in those small trash cans....lol.....I'm so thrifty and I recycle. ;)

You should always take a bath or shower everyday, and you need to keep in mind that things will always need to be very sanitary and clean wherever you are living to keep bacteria and germs out of your life...because they can make you VERY sick if you aren't cleaning properly all the time.

I like to clean...and take a shower and bath!!!...lol.

love ya

1 comment:

  1. I think sometimes how I would of loved to live back in the 1800's...but it is really nice to just be able to jump in the shower, turn the knob and freshen up from working in 490% humidity...haha. I just happened to see a list of famous actors/actresses that rarely bathe...I couldn't do that.

    ReplyDelete