Sunday, July 27, 2014

singing at church this morning....

Just woke up studying these 3 songs I am leading today at church.We don't have a choir yet...but hopefully someday we will have quite a few people attending church there to have enough for choir!..*fingers crossed*  that would be beautiful!!!

The pastor's wife wanted me to choose 3 songs from the hymnal that I knew and liked...so I chose these 3:

Leaning on the Everlasting Arms
Blessed Assurance
Old rugged Cross

I am hopeful that everyone can sing them...I just chose the ones that I could sing fairly well...I like the old time standard church hymns the best....they are old southern songs.

I LOVE Alan Jackson's singing...he has a beautiful voice!!!

kinda nervous, hope I do ok! wish me good luck this morning!

love, j.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment